PDA

View Full Version : How evil would you be in Fable? Or how Good?

Leo
09-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Sorry to post another Fable thread, but can't stop myself.

If you wanted to be EVIL, how evil would you be? How would you express your evilness in the game? If you were evil, would you marry in the game? Or stay Evil? I like to hear your opinions.

My opinion.

I would be Evil. Why you ask? Well some times in REAL life you are in a bad mood and you wanna brake everything and be rude to everybody. So I would love to show my anger to people! I know this is kind of silly. But not that,I would be evil because it's fun to kill everyone and everything. Even if bad guys were on my team,still I would kill them.

But before being evil, I would be good, until I'll have enough money to buy Medium Armor and a Medium weapon. Then I whoud be evil. But to get the money I woulld need to be good first, I would complete some quest and have enough money to buy stuff. Then I am going to become a bloody traitor! Wouldn't that be FUN??!!!

After I beat the game as a evil person, I would be a good person next time. This game is great! It probably has
unlimited EXTREME FUN REPLAY VALUE!!!! Well this game is going to be so great,I wouldn't even stand up from the couch! I would be freezed there, I'll be drooling all over the couch! How great this game is! My jaw will be open for a hours ! I would play this game like I am not home! This game truly takes you to FREEDOM and new WORLD! And ADVENTURE! Fable coming January 15 2004 CAn't wait! Have FUN! Nothing will beat it ever!

NOTE. The Release date is not final, but so far so good. Let's cross our fingers!
:D :)

Please reply. tell me what you would do to be evil and why evil. Note If you wanna be on a good side of the game you could also tell me why you would be good and how you would become good.

Have fun!

Sencerly Leo.

Go to www.fileplanet.com for a cool E3 2003 Fable Trailer. 38 MEGS. Type in the search box Fable.

l Maximus l
09-12-2003, 11:20 PM
I'll be so damn evil that I won't pick up the game :D hehe...I'm not into RPGs at all.

MerimacHamwich
09-12-2003, 11:26 PM
I will most likely have 3 differet characters. A super evil one, a nuetral one and a super hero one.

Maximus, you aren't gonna get the game even though you could just sit in a pub all day and get drunk if you want to?

Variation-XBA
09-12-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Fable coming January 15 2003! CAn't wait!

Haha... that's funny cause you think that's true :)

And I think you meant 2004 too :P

Leo
09-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Variation

Haha... that's funny cause you think that's true :)

And I think you meant 2004 too :P

Yep I meant 2004 sorry for the mistake I'll change it.

SPARTAN VI
09-13-2003, 03:43 AM
I will beat you with your own organs if you make another Fable thread... well, not really. But the beating part still stands. :D

I have the same plan Merimac has, how's that?

mdooz
09-13-2003, 05:07 PM
I'd be mean/rude to people, but still do things for them so I can get enough money to be moderately strong and then I'd give them the finger and start screwing them over.:D

shapoopy
09-13-2003, 05:42 PM
i gonna be bad 2 the bone man ive never been evil in a game

En7gMa
09-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Id be so evil id beat the **** out of my own mother...:D

Variation-XBA
09-13-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by fuse2k3
Id be so evil id beat the **** out of my own mother...:D

Aparently you are bad enough to get suspended from LIVE ;) Hehe....sorry fuse, couldnt resist. :):p

TuffEagle88
09-13-2003, 10:07 PM
Heck, I'm planning on playing this game over and over and over for years and years. I'll buy like 5 memorey cards just for this game and have them labeled according to if I'm good or bad or if I've finished it ect. I'll probably be a good warrior first then an evil wizard, then probably I'll be a bad warrior and just kill everyone I see. I'll be the only person left in the entire land of Albion. That would suck, but I'm gonna try it anyways.

I think that it would be kinda neat that if on this game you died thats it- then you have to start completely over- I think that that would make it seem even more real.

Dre
09-14-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by TuffEagle88
I think that it would be kinda neat that if on this game you died thats it- then you have to start completely over- I think that that would make it seem even more real.

Yuck...

Its not supposed to be real, its a videogame. You don't die in this game, you'll get knocked unconcious and villagers will drag your sorry ass back to the nearest town.

TuffEagle88
09-14-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Dre

Yuck...

Its not supposed to be real, its a videogame. You don't die in this game, you'll get knocked unconcious and villagers will drag your sorry ass back to the nearest town.

that doesn't sound too bad either. As long as its not one of those games where right after you get killed you regenerate right befrore the place/time you just got killed.

The multiplayer function is gonna rock!:D

Arven
09-14-2003, 10:59 AM
In Kotor, I found that playing as a Light-side character got boring after a while. My natural inclination is to play as a good guy, but I just got bored about 3/4 of the way through. I started making Dark-side choices just to move the game along, and to have a little more fun.

So, based on my experience with Kotor, I'd say I'll play predominantly as a bad guy (not totally evil, just inclined toward it). I think the game will be more interesting that way.

thrAsher
09-14-2003, 11:53 AM
There has been some discussion about this already. Take my poll (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36928&highlight=fable) and read what some other Fable fiends have said. :D :D :D

SnoochyBoochy
09-14-2003, 04:33 PM
so evil, it would make santa claus himself... vomit with rage

Adawg
09-15-2003, 01:16 AM
I tend not to like RPG games but I think im going to get this one...but I would have to say I would be good ...fight for what’s right besides it a lot easier to be evil then good.....an I bet a lot of peeps are going to be evil so it would be cool to be good. a kite flyzzz higher going against the wind.

Yannie Boy
09-15-2003, 06:34 AM
ill have him just like my marrowind char. a crooked hero......everyone thinks he's a hero but when he's truely evil

tobysandison
09-15-2003, 03:50 PM
I cant wait fo fable.its gonna be brilliant.i would be a heroic swordsman the first time round and be evil if i ever started again.:cheers:

DIGITAL
09-16-2003, 03:04 PM
im gonna be nothing but evil:cuss:

The Jackal
09-16-2003, 08:28 PM
evils way better... just like in KOTOR... i was pretty much all the way to the dark side by the time i was off the first planet

Adawg
09-16-2003, 10:58 PM
well it looks like I will be the only one that is going to be a good guy.:watchout: guess I'll Have to watch my back.