PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Payne........ or i'll shoot.....

Vteck3000
12-19-2001, 06:49 PM
Guys i just had a problem with my new game. I was playing Max Payne when suddenly ( at the loading time ) it just froze, Don't kno what happened. I have been playing for 3 hours straight....... less than what i played when i played Halo. I reset the XBOX and restarted at my last check point. It plays OK now but does anyone know if it was the XBOX that made that problem or is it the game that has some clitches on it. ALSO the sound isn't very high at all............ is it made like that ?????? or do i have a faulty game ??????? I went into options to put the sound to the max but still it's not that loud......... i have to turn the TV a bit louder to hear the sound FX and music pretty good. Did anyone else had that problem ??????????? Thank you :D

XAddict
12-19-2001, 07:30 PM
DOnt have the game (wish i did)

try looking at the audio hookout/ i think thats the red and whit ones

smack119
12-19-2001, 11:30 PM
it was probably a freak thing..... like dust on it or something.... once oddworld froze on a loading screen... but it never did it again

AlBoogy
12-19-2001, 11:36 PM
Its probably the software,,,, every time i tried to play tag mode in doa3 with 4 people it would freeze up. But never had a problem with any other game.

XBOX Dude
12-20-2001, 08:54 AM
don't worry if it were the system it would do it every time at every loading point for every game

Snoopy7548
12-20-2001, 10:35 AM
my xbox always freezes when im playing time attack on the big ben level. but only with a certain car, it works fine with all other cars.

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 12:34 PM
I have Max Payne and the sound is normal and it has never freezed up on me. You might have a software issue...because, I doubt it's your XBox, especially considering that it appears that the rest of your games are fine.