PDA

View Full Version : What Rare games are you getting?

Leo
09-12-2003, 11:45 PM
I am getting Conkers, Kameo and Grabbed By the Ghoulies. These are the Rare games that I am intrested so far. Don't forget Perfect Dark Zero, looks bad on N64, So I'll probobly won't be getting if for Xbox either.

What about you? Are you getting any Rare games?

I have Conker's Bad Fur Day for N64. I't pretty good. I wonder how it's gonna be on Xbox.

Variation-XBA
09-12-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Don't forget Perfect Dark Zero, looks bad on N64, So I'll probobly won't be getting if for Xbox either.

You think they arnt going to update the graphics?:watchout: :huh: :eek:

Leo
09-13-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Variation

You think they arnt going to update the graphics?:watchout: :huh: :eek:

I mean not the graphics, I mean the game itself. The way the game looks. The gameplay. I mean I looke at some screenshots and said looks bad.

I know that the graphics is going to be updated!!!:huh: Like I don't know. Duh!:huh:

xboxman_1
09-13-2003, 12:36 AM
LOL, have you ever played the game Leo? It's one of the best the N64 ever had.

And Grabbed by the Ghoulies? Grabbed by the Ghoulies???
You gotta be kidding me, that game is gonna blow. At E3, the general consensus was - "What were they thinking??"

DocHoliday78
09-13-2003, 02:16 AM
PD owned on N64. It was the perfect goldeneye follow up. It was a helluva lot better than timesplitters 2,

Hugopolo
09-13-2003, 06:57 PM
Yeah leo you really dont know what your talking about

Nameless00
09-13-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Leo

I mean not the graphics, I mean the game itself. The way the game looks. The gameplay. I mean I looke at some screenshots and said looks bad.

Dude, you cant tell gameplay by screenshots...

DIGITAL
09-13-2003, 08:40 PM
im gonna get conkers ,an rent grabbed by the ghoulies

SlightlySycho
09-13-2003, 09:35 PM
I'll be buying Conker. Never bought it for the N64, and now I'm sorta glad I waited.:D It was a masterpiece.:hail:

Perfect Dark was a great game. Didn't buy it, but I rented it quite a few times -- and never actually played the single player game. The multiplayer game was that damn good. You could create your own bots with their own personalities.
Suck on that Halo.;)
[ducks]

Shadow20002
09-13-2003, 11:10 PM
First, you must ask are they coming or... :(

Dyslexic Chaos
09-14-2003, 01:30 PM
Rare is dissappointing me so far. Where is Banjo-Kazooie 3? Where is ANY info is PD0? The only one I'm looking forward to is CBFD.

BTW, why won't they make a new Killer Instinct?!!?!?!?!

Liquid Gears
09-14-2003, 01:30 PM
Hopefully if they release one.

Killer Instinct

and Perfect Dark Zero

Knight
09-14-2003, 01:46 PM
I'm only getting Perfect Dark Zero.

Hugopolo
09-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B
Rare is dissappointing me so far. Where is Banjo-Kazooie 3? Where is ANY info is PD0? The only one I'm looking forward to is CBFD.

ide love a banjo 3 the first one was my favorite platformer

rambo128
09-14-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Jerred B

Rare announced a few days ago that you can expect a "media blowout" of PDO screens and videos pretty soon. probubly the middle of the week thats when X03 is. And in my Play magazine a reader sent in a letter asking whether or not a killer instinct game is on its way for xbox. They replied to the reader saying that Killer Istinct is a property of Nintendo so the chances of seeing it on Xbox are highly unlikely. Im could have sworn KI was a property of Rare but Ill take his word for it.

Trento52
09-14-2003, 11:40 PM
I don't know about conker but kameo looks fairyish and little kidish and grabbed by ghoulis doesn't really look or sound like a good game either.

carlbme
09-15-2003, 02:26 AM
Conker...Kameo (wife wants it)...and I'll rent Gholies

noodleboy
09-15-2003, 08:07 AM
Grabbed by the Ghoulies and Conker's Bad Fur Day

Everyone disses GBtG, but I bet it will kisk ass. Considering that there is a lack of gmaes in this genre on the X-box, it will be a welcomed edition.

RudedogX
09-15-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
And Grabbed by the Ghoulies? Grabbed by the Ghoulies???
You gotta be kidding me, that game is gonna blow. At E3, the general consensus was - "What were they thinking??"
Funny, that was the exact thing that our boy Nik2Deep yelled out at the XBox press conference when they showed the video!:rofl:

As for Kameo, while it may look kiddie, the game play was pretty tight and actually impressed me, so I think I may end up renting it, and Conker goes without saying. As for PDO and Killer Instinct...well of course I'm interested in them if they come out before the next XBox.

kenji
09-15-2003, 06:40 PM
Perfect Dark Zero. I have lost intrest in Bond games, I don't know why.

l Maximus l
09-16-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by kenji
Perfect Dark Zero. I have lost intrest in Bond games, I don't know why.

Probably because EA bought the license and screwed up every Bond game after Rare made the masterpeice: Goldeneye. Bond hasn't been the same since. I hear ya...

RudedogX
09-16-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Probably because EA bought the license and screwed up every Bond game after Rare made the masterpeice: Goldeneye. Bond hasn't been the same since. I hear ya...
Ain't that the truth! I don't think I could ever touch another Bond title with as kick-ass as Goldeneye was!:cheers: