PDA

View Full Version : anyone else hyped over simpsons hit and run??

pounder
09-13-2003, 04:09 PM
This game has like no hype, but I am so stoked for it I cannot wait..there are some vids here for it..IGN has some ps2 vids also..

http://www.gamershell.com/search?q=simpsons+hit+and+run

scroll down to see 4 video's..

OC Noob
09-13-2003, 04:48 PM
I've read some reviews that say its pretty good. Kind of a Simpson's GTA. Its definitly on my list.

Arven
09-13-2003, 04:49 PM
I'm looking forward to it, and I'll be buying it Wednesday. The reviews have been consistently good -- averaging about 8.0. If you like the Simpson's humor and a GTA gameplay style (minus most of the violence), I don't see how you could go wrong with this game. Seems like a lot of fun to me. :)

p.s. I'm sure it would have more hype, if the other turkey Simpsons' games hadn't preceded it. This one looks to be surprisingly good, though.

carlbme
09-13-2003, 05:11 PM
I hadn't heard of it til I saw some reviews. At first I was like "Oh great, another crappy Simpsons game"...then I read the review, and I was like "wow".

Needless to say it's something that I'm looking forward too now.

:)

pounder
09-13-2003, 05:22 PM
right on..glad to see im not the only one who will be buying this game on Wednesday.. ;)

shapoopy
09-13-2003, 05:38 PM
i love every simpson game except wrestling

sdunlop
09-13-2003, 10:11 PM
I totaly need this simpsons game right now! The last three games I've purchased, Splinter Cell, RCW, and Brute Force, have just made sick and tired of saving the world. I need to focus on something light and humerous... Brute Force... not so funny. Unless you find talking lizards funny.

Arven
09-14-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by sdunlop
I totaly need this simpsons game right now! The last three games I've purchased, Splinter Cell, RCW, and Brute Force, have just made sick and tired of saving the world. I need to focus on something light and humerous...

I know what you mean. By and large, I think games are too damn serious. I need some yucks. Games are supposed to be FUN, eh? ;)

Dyslexic Chaos
09-14-2003, 01:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^

May I suggest Escape from Monkey Island? HILARIOUS. neway, I might rent it. Interesting idea, but with TC:SoLA and RAW 2 and such coming out soon, I won't have the money for it all *gasp*.

runninutes
09-15-2003, 08:13 AM
Monkey Island is awesome - all of the games in the series are.

I actually reserved this Simpsons game - may be the first time I have - so I could get the free hat. I'm a pretty big fan - I even like Road Rage...