PDA

View Full Version : Freedom fighters?

KillerJ
09-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Is anyone getting this? Its out in like 10 days. Looks tight to me.

FREEDOM FIGHTERS WEBSITE (http://www.eagames.com/official/freedom/home.jsp)

lethaldosex
09-17-2003, 09:50 PM
I will. It looks good to me. I like the plot set up.

KillerJ
10-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Yeah, picked it up yesterday. Great game, worth every penny. Only way it could be better is if it was live. Damn EA...

Se7en
10-05-2003, 06:59 AM
I heard it was really short tho. Think ya could write up a quickie review once you play it for a few hours? I'm thinking about picking this one up, but if it's as short as I understand, I'll prolly stick with something with a bit more replay value like Morrowind or maybe NBA Live. Still though it'd be dope to pick up a new action game. Also, how do you like the camera angles and framerate so far?

Heavens Gate
10-07-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Se7en
I heard it was really short tho. Think ya could write up a quickie review once you play it for a few hours? I'm thinking about picking this one up, but if it's as short as I understand, I'll prolly stick with something with a bit more replay value like Morrowind or maybe NBA Live. Still though it'd be dope to pick up a new action game. Also, how do you like the camera angles and framerate so far?

I have the game and love it. It not short to me. So far it's longer than Max Payne and I still haven't beaten it yet. There's also a cool multiplayer mode. It's a great game. The graphics are excellent and there's not 1 drop in framerate. The gameplay is very good as well. I won't go into depth but the game is full of gunfights.