PDA

View Full Version : I see in my crystal ball .................

Vteck3000
12-20-2001, 12:04 AM
Well girls and guys another year is about to end and another one is about to start. Everybody , that is somebody, will finally have their XBOX. Now that you have th ultimate unit in hand what are going to be your pridictions for the year 2002 ???????? What do you think will be the game to get next year ????????? What do you think is gonna happen to the XBOX ????? Is it gonna crush the competition :D or be crushed by the other black machine :mad: ????????? For me i think that the game that will be most awaited by everyone will be NINJA GAIDEN. All true players will worship this game. It will remind us of our youth and it will be pleased by the new gamers of this mellinium. The other big hit is probebly going to be the RUMORED HALO 1.5 :D ........ which supposedly will be an add-on disc to the original. It will add new levels for multiplayer and voice communication between players ( with the aid of the micophone of course ). What do you think ?????????? What are your predictions :D

JeremyX
12-20-2001, 12:16 AM
You ripped IGN off.

Vteck3000
12-20-2001, 09:02 AM
Yes i did read IGN before i posted this question here on this forum and YES i do agree with them on their prediction. I apologize if i offended anyone by predicting the XBOX future. I just wanted to know your opinion to the hole subject. Sorry again. Thank you.

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 02:53 PM
lol...my prediction in regards to games is that Project Ego and Brute Force will be the big titles this coming year...with several very close in the running...including: Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Conflict: Desert Storm, Collin McCrae Rally, Rallisport Challenge, Shenmue 2, Metal Gear Solid X, Grand Theft Auto 3, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Battlefield 1942, Bounty Hunter, Hunter: The Reckoning, and several other top titles :D

I'm sure everyone will agree, 2002 is destined to be a great year!

Chr0nik
12-20-2001, 02:56 PM
They are actually bringing back MIKE TYSON BOXING....HAHAHA:p

Remember Bald Bull and Mr. Sandman....

Glass Joe, Don Flamenco....HAHAHA

Oh the memories.

A blast to the past. (http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/16.html)

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Chronik
They are actually bringing back MIKE TYSON BOXING....HAHAHA:p

Remember Bald Bull and Mr. Sandman....

Glass Joe, Don Flamenco....HAHAHA

Oh the memories.

A blast to the past. (http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/16.html)

Dude, that is some funny stuff! LOL...I remember loving that game! lol

kirkyg
12-20-2001, 04:12 PM
two words for next year and xbox: BAD ASS

kirkyg

rune holm
12-20-2001, 05:04 PM
I have crystal balls

MadDawg276
12-20-2001, 05:08 PM
I agree with Maximus, Project Ego is looking like a great game. Other perdictions are nintendo will suffer from it not being able to sell its little purple cube. Playstation will proably benifit greatly from FFX and then XBox will wipe them all out. :)

JeremyX
12-20-2001, 06:06 PM
I see in my crystal ball......

You mean IGN sees in thier crystal ball......... lol

I posted their whole article on the forum. I think it's cool that they may make new colored Xboxs' and I can't belive Seman might be comming to Xbox, I loved that game..err sim? on the Dreamcast!

XAddict
12-20-2001, 07:59 PM
Wow mike tyson boxing that game was the best. I loved fighting that huge dude . Anyways brute force will be the best game hands down

NO-KIDS-STUFF
12-21-2001, 09:31 AM
I was playing SHENMUE, I went into the fortuneteller and asked hows the XBOX gonna do in 2002, and she said she sees great things in the future. Then asked for her 300 yen. 1!

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by NO-KIDS-STUFF
I was playing SHENMUE, I went into the fortuneteller and asked hows the XBOX gonna do in 2002, and she said she sees great things in the future. Then asked for her 300 yen. 1!

lol...oooooooooooooooo k, dude! lol

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 02:52 PM
In my "Crystal Ninja Ball" I see Xbox dominating the market in 2002, specially the holiday season and beyond.
I also see the PS2 $50 price drop that wasnt this year.
Nintendo will still be profitable but remain in a distant 3rd place.
Also Microsoft will buy more & more game developers unti lthey are broke!
:D

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 03:01 PM
I predict in 2002 that XBox will gain on the PS2 and by the end of the year, the XBox will double in total sales DURING the year of 2002 of the PoS2. The LameCube will be in third, closely behind the PS2.

Also, Sony will drop their prices of games from $49.99 to $39.99 and they will continually announce that they are coming out with the PoS3.

I believe that XBox will get the majority of exclusives and get almost every PS2 game on the market and improve them to XBox standards. Due this Summer when XBox whips out the on-line community, the PS2 will become very old news.

Finally, I predict that an additional 50 3rd party game developers will be added to the list of 240 3rd party game developers that Microsoft already has and the majority of those companies will start making exclusive titles for the XBox.

I see myself buying Brute Force the day that puppy comes out, too :D 2002 is going to seriously rock!!!!

Plewis
12-21-2001, 04:07 PM
brute force-3PS Blitz 2002-Sports Project Ego-RPG

Vteck3000
12-21-2001, 05:56 PM
Does anyone see HALO 1.5 coming out next year or is IGN's and my vision going totally beserk................ maybe i should windex my crystal ball........... ahhhh better............ yeah i still see HALO 1.5 coming out :D

GamerSince'76
12-21-2001, 06:50 PM
Thanks guys for mentioning the characters in Mike Tyson Boxing. After playing that game I had to go through 3 years of shock treatments. Now I'm hearing voices again. Mr. Sandman is that you? Glass Joe? Ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooo.

Vteck3000
12-23-2001, 11:32 PM
You know guys i really doubt that the MIKE TYSON game thats coming out for the XBOX is an actual remake of the Mike Tyson Punch Out that was available on Nintendo. I think thats it's going to be a simulation boxing game like Knockout Kings. I really doubt that it's going to be arcade style game. Has anyone heard differently ????????