PDA

View Full Version : Full Spectrum Warrior to Appear at X03

Shadow20002
09-15-2003, 11:38 AM
THQ Inc. today announced plans to unveil the first playable version of the highly anticipated "Full Spectrum Warrior" for the Xbox(TM) videogame system from Microsoft at Microsoft's annual Xbox gaming event, X03. Developed by Pandemic Studios, "Full Spectrum Warrior" is an original tactical-action military game scheduled for release in early 2004.

"With its unique tactical-action style of gameplay and roots as an actual U.S. Army training simulator, `Full Spectrum Warrior' allows players to experience the precision and emotion of modern day military operations," said Jack Sorensen, executive vice president of worldwide studios, THQ. "We're delighted with initial press response to the game and believe X03 is the perfect opportunity to give game industry opinion leaders their first hands-on experience with `Full Spectrum Warrior'."

l Maximus l
09-16-2003, 01:31 AM
This game is going to be off da hizzy! FO SHEEZY!! :p

lethaldosex
09-16-2003, 01:54 AM
Is it going to be for xbox live?

l Maximus l
09-16-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by lethaldosex
Is it going to be for xbox live?

Oh yeah...you know it!

(That was a yes :D)

lethaldosex
09-16-2003, 02:15 AM
Then maybe i should reserve that bad boy.

l Maximus l
09-16-2003, 02:19 AM
Then maybe i should reserve that bad boy.

I guess at the last E3 that it was one of the most impressive games to date. I'm going to guess that it will be within the top 3 games on XBox next year. It's just a prediction now, but, I think it's going to be what Halo was to FPSs but to squad based tactical shooters. You know, setting a whole new benchmark.

I think the game is bad ass by the simple fact that the U.S. Army uses it to train soldiers for urban warfare. :cheers:

lethaldosex
09-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Sweet is it going to 3rd person or first person type game. And who is making the game?

Chaotic
09-16-2003, 01:31 PM
Sweet is it going to 3rd person or first person type game. And who is making the game?

Read the orginal post it tells you right there who makes the game.