PDA

View Full Version : **** Off

Integra Man
12-20-2001, 11:27 AM
I am so ****ed of this *** delay of wwf raw is war. seriously first
nov 15 then dec 26 now jan 31 seriously i got so ticked off i have a house in canada but living in europe for the year so now my game is delayed until jun 14th cause thats gonna be the day i come abck for good. i was hoping when i came i would have it. I WOULD OF but no they had to delay it.

let me know how u guys are feeling:mad: :(

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 11:39 AM
It doesn't bug me too bad to be quite honest...but, I would agree that it does suck for people that really wanted the game... Personally, it is a pet peeve of mine when companies set launch dates and then change them multiple times... I know the feeling...Medal of Honor: Allied Assault went through the same deal.

But, to be quite frank, I'm kind of used to it...I had the N64!!! lol

Hugh_Jass
12-20-2001, 12:13 PM
I'd rather they do it correctly rather than quickly.

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

Well said! I completely agree :D Patience is a virtue!

Satch
12-20-2001, 01:13 PM
i totally agree with you maximus. i am also wanting medal of honor but like you said....who wants it to full of bugs? i rather wait a month or two to let em get it right.

Ninja Scroll
12-20-2001, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

my words exsactly Hugh Jass! nuff said.:cool:

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 01:56 PM
One thing is for sure, even if we have to wait for titles, the XBox won't let us down. They should be absolutely solid...and that's the reputation that the XBox is going to continue to create :)

~~XboX pRyDE!!!~~

Ninja Scroll
12-20-2001, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
One thing is for sure, even if we have to wait for titles, the XBox won't let us down. They should be absolutely solid...and that's the reputation that the XBox is going to continue to create :)

~~XboX pRyDE!!!~~

WOW Maxi-pad-imus!! lol! your a genius:rolleyes:

I think we all have faith in da big black X junior!

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

WOW Maxi-pad-imus!! lol! your a genius:rolleyes:

I think we all have faith in da big black X junior!

Yes, I know I know I know...I can't help it when my Einstein instincts flourish like that. :D

And, Linda, how many poop pebbles are you up to in the pampers by now? Just curious, little champ :)

redrum237
12-20-2001, 02:13 PM
Yeah i would much rather they push it back. Did any of u play No Mercy? they should of pushed that back. It had a huge bug i it. if u did smoehting with the belts and a created player it would erase everything. i had to re-beat that game at least 4 times :)

Ninja Scroll
12-20-2001, 02:29 PM

Yes, I know I know I know...I can't help it when my Einstein instincts flourish like that. :D

And, Linda, how many poop pebbles are you up to in the pampers by now? Just curious, little champ :)

well little max junior, my poopy pebbles are about full now so you can come over a pick up my stricky ass diapers now! :eek: :eek:

lol:p

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 02:34 PM

well little max junior, my poopy pebbles are about full now so you can come over a pick up my stricky ass diapers now! :eek: :eek:

lol:p

Dude, little ninja turtle, why would I want to take away your lunch? :D

Ninja Scroll
12-20-2001, 02:57 PM

Dude, little ninja turtle, why would I want to take away your lunch? :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL@Maxi-pad-imus!

I thought you were picking it up so you and your girl friend can eat it for desert tonight? lol!

l Maximus l
12-20-2001, 03:52 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOL@Maxi-pad-imus!

I thought you were picking it up so you and your girl friend can eat it for desert tonight? lol!

Dude, homes! I'm married, little ninja turtle! Besides, we don't eat dutz...the closest we come to is a nice chunky Baby Ruth :D

NO-KIDS-STUFF
12-20-2001, 08:02 PM
If there making the game better I will be able 2 handle the wait, but ut does suck though.

Vteck3000
12-21-2001, 12:31 AM
I hope it's much better than SMACK DOWN for the PS2. Alot of people where disapointed when they finally played the game. They said the moves are really cool but the graphics suck. I know you'r gonna tell me " well it's PS2 what do you expect " ......... well i expect PS2 graphics. You see this way you know that the XBOX version will be better than the PS2 when you compair it.......... but since they didn't do a good job on the game itself it will be hard to know if the XBOX wrestling is going to be fantastic or just another downer like Smake Down 3 :D

K Dawg
12-23-2001, 08:54 AM
i would rather wait and get a good game than have it rushed and have major bugs. I think WW2 online Blitzkreig was rusjed to make a release date, and turned out with a lot of bugs.