PDA

View Full Version : Peripherals for racing games - steering wheel, foot pedals

broadaxe
09-16-2003, 09:27 PM
I am curious if anyone has had a chance to use any types of steering wheels and foot pedals with any of the racing games. Would anyone here have used any and could give any recommendations. I saw one for the MC2 Racing Wheel and Pedals from Mad Catz. Their photo shows a shifter but no reviews to tell if it works well or at all. If you know please email me at broadaxe@earthlink.net. Thank you.

lethaldosex
09-17-2003, 11:40 AM
i have the mad cat one its pretty good with gothlem racing sega gt. its like 50 bucks and you can use it with ps2, gamecube, and xbox.

Rob86ZX
09-17-2003, 02:30 PM
I have never been able to use the steering wheels, I got one with my PS1 back in 1995 and didn't like it. Have used the standard controllers since. I think the Controller S is quite good for PGR and Rallisport. I don't know about Indy Car or Nascar Thunder, I would bet that a wheel would be better for those long ass oval track races (easier on the thumbs).

lethaldosex
09-17-2003, 03:17 PM
i like the wheel but its a pain in the ass to get comfont able with it. Unless you have maybe a car seat in you living room? and good place to sit the wheel!