PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR Sound Glitchs

Matt Freegard
09-17-2003, 04:35 PM
No small talk okay,I'm losing my marbles over this glitch!!!
After a few hours into this game,as soon as I reached the undercity,at the end of Carth's and Missions's sentences,the sound clicks and jumps!:cuss:

I'm so frustrated and it happens everytime and the rest of the games fine except these damn sound glitchs!!!Is this just a over-looked problem or have I got a faulty disk or something or has anybody had this problem?:huh:

I have cleaned my Xbox and the disk but nothing seems to help!IS this a recording mess up or something?I was really loving this game untill I noticed it!:cry:
Questions:
1.Anybody else had this problem?
2.Are there plans for downloadable content glitch update?
3.What should I do?

PS:Please,please,please reply cause I want to get over this and start loving the game again!:(

lethaldosex
09-17-2003, 04:59 PM
man the game has a lot of ruff spots in it. so dont freak out over it. Mine didnt do it but i dont know. Rent another one and see if it happens to!

Matt Freegard
09-17-2003, 05:14 PM
Well I would,but my video game rental shop blows big time!!!So that options out got any other advice and you've got the US version,is it possible the new PAL version has more glitchs?!:watchout:

This sucks big time.Anybody else got any good advice?:cry:

Matt Freegard
09-17-2003, 05:59 PM
What makes it worse is complety over the top reviewers saying that KOTOR is perfect...they didn't mention the fact that it's riddled with glitchs!!!:cuss:

I don't rember them saying that the sound suddenly gives up when you get to a certain point!!!:cuss:

Calm down,calm down.No wait,I can't calm down!Nobody mentioned it!And there's no help whatsoever to-do with the sound jumps!!!Do they get better once you get out of the undercity?I can't bloody play 40h+ with the sound jumping on a trampoline!!

nik2deep
09-17-2003, 06:11 PM
I think its your disc...

Id swap it for another. Because i didnt have any sound problems at all.

-JJaX

Matt Freegard
09-17-2003, 06:18 PM
Unfortuanly I bought it online so if I send it back I'll have to get it for the RRP £40.But I'd rather pay more and get a proper version.And also I can take it back easyly.

lethaldosex
09-17-2003, 06:49 PM
dang man chill out its not the end of the world.... pay it past that point if dont get better get another one. The game has its faults but i do not remeber anything in the sound part having a fault.