PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden DELAYED until early 2004!!!

borka105
09-19-2003, 12:50 PM
Ninja Gaiden DELAYED until early 2004!!!

Tomonobu Itagaki (on video):

"Ninja Gaiden will be released sometime near the beginning of next year, in continuation of the previous work on the Dead or Alive series. I want to make Ninja Gaiden a superb action game. It is very important for the Japanese game developers who are [???] creating excellent games for the Xbox. That's why I believe I'm [???], and I want Ninja Gaiden to be the next wonderful game that I make for Xbox. I want Ninja Gaiden to be the very best action game possible, and that's why we've been working on it for such a long time now. Of course, I'm proud of every part of Ninja Gaiden, but if I wanted to give specific examples, I would say that the camera work is superb, and the animation is fantastic. I just want to get the game out there, and show it to the world as soon as possible. The main thing of Ninja Gaiden is to make the number one action game in the world on the number one hardware console, which is Xbox. I just want people to be able to experience that."

credit goes to txb.com

-borka105

DocHoliday78
09-19-2003, 12:54 PM
Wow, i just love how all the games i want are getting delayed. What the hell am i going to get for Xmas now?

mattgame
09-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Damn! What else is going to happen?

Shadow20002
09-19-2003, 01:53 PM
I already know it !!! Well, i will get something else this fall.

mdooz
09-19-2003, 06:29 PM
I was really looking forward to this game.:(

Variation-XBA
09-19-2003, 07:08 PM
Sigh... at least I won't be AS poor before xmas :) If they are already going to delay it, they should add LIVE!!! :D:D:D

The Jackal
09-19-2003, 08:37 PM
wow... another game delayed... i am just so very shocked this happened to a good game... again.... as always:rolleyes:

DIGITAL
09-19-2003, 08:41 PM
looks like im getting a gamecube now for xmas,they got a better xmas lineup then xbox,boo hoo on all the delays:cuss:

Unreal
09-19-2003, 09:27 PM
Does it suck, sure does. But there are alot of other games that I want this year as well.

JJaX
09-20-2003, 12:13 AM
Ninja Gaiden Still On Track
Conflicting reports, confused gamers

According to a Tecmo representative, Ninja Gaiden is still scheduled for release this December. That would make sense seeing as how Dead or Alive Online is now planned for a February/March 2004 release. If Ninja Gaiden were to somehow slip into 2004, that would not only mean Tecmo would be missing out on the crucial holiday season, but that the Xbox would be losing one of its key holiday titles also. With so many high profile Xbox games already delayed until 2004, you can bet the pressure is on Team Ninja to deliver -- this year.

IGN insider 09/19/03

ShannonX
09-20-2003, 08:29 AM
hmm, this is one action game i might pick up. Lets just hope they actually "finish" the game before they release it. And if that makes them push it into 2004, all the better. =)

borka105
09-20-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

According to a Tecmo representative, Ninja Gaiden is still scheduled for release this December. That would make sense seeing as how Dead or Alive Online is now planned for a February/March 2004 release. If Ninja Gaiden were to somehow slip into 2004, that would not only mean Tecmo would be missing out on the crucial holiday season, but that the Xbox would be losing one of its key holiday titles also. With so many high profile Xbox games already delayed until 2004, you can bet the pressure is on Team Ninja to deliver -- this year.

IGN insider 09/19/03

yup, i guess Itagaki messed up when he spoke....

but then again, december is a little late for a holiday title and does still bring up suspicion of a probable delay.

good news for now I guess.

-borka105

DIGITAL
09-20-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

IGN insider 09/19/03 i hope thats true , i want this game so bad