PDA

View Full Version : Canderous' best equipment

kenji
09-19-2003, 03:54 PM
What is the best stuff for Canderous? I've beat the game 4 times with 2 jedi with me, and I want to try something new. I would like to know what is best for damage and armor and where I can buy or find it.

selowitch
09-21-2003, 11:13 PM
The Sith Regenerator's healing power stacks with Canderous' own natural regeneration (it requires Implant Level 3, however, so plan accordingly). The two together make Canderous very difficult to kill and very quick to heal -- a winning combination, to be sure.

There aren't many Heavy Weapons in the game (downloadables notwithstanding), so I think it makes sense either to keep Canderous with the Ordo's Repeating Blaster (with all of the upgrades) or turn him into a melee fighter.

Either the Mandalorean Armor or Calo Nord's Armor will be fine for Canderous. Cassus Fett's Armor is really expensive and doesn't really make a big difference, IMHO.

RudedogX
09-22-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by selowitch
The Sith Regenerator's healing power stacks with Canderous' own natural regeneration (it requires Implant Level 3, however, so plan accordingly). The two together make Canderous very difficult to kill and very quick to heal -- a winning combination, to be sure.

There aren't many Heavy Weapons in the game (downloadables notwithstanding), so I think it makes sense either to keep Canderous with the Ordo's Repeating Blaster (with all of the upgrades) or turn him into a melee fighter.

Either the Mandalorean Armor or Calo Nord's Armor will be fine for Canderous. Cassus Fett's Armor is really expensive and doesn't really make a big difference, IMHO.
If you arm canderous with Cassus's pistol and another quality pistol, you should be set too. I actually think he's more powerful with two pistols than his repeating blaster. Either way, he's a freaking beast with the regenerating implant on top of his natural regeneration.

kenji
09-22-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by selowitch
The Sith Regenerator's healing power stacks with Canderous' own natural regeneration (it requires Implant Level 3, however, so plan accordingly). The two together make Canderous very difficult to kill and very quick to heal -- a winning combination, to be sure.Where can I get this?

selowitch
09-22-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by kenji
Where can I get this?

It's for sale at the Czerka desk on Korriban in the city of Dreshdae.

Peepers
09-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by kenji
What is the best stuff for Canderous? I've beat the game 4 times with 2 jedi with me, and I want to try something new. I would like to know what is best for damage and armor and where I can buy or find it.

Fortet ranged stuff. With Canderous' high strengh and vitality he is meant to be a melee man. Use Yusani's brand (acquired from the merchent on the Dantooine landing area or Bacca's blade (acquired on Kashyyyk) + another blade (preferably a second Bacca's blade from the Manaan duplication glitch.

Cassus Fett's heavy armor (Dantooine) is a must, otherwise, stick it out in Calo Nord's Armor or some Mandalorian armor.

selowitch
09-26-2003, 10:04 AM
I'm not sure that I agree. Having Canderous in the back firing his repeating blaster is a nice complement to, say, your character and Zaalbar fighting melee-style up front.

He is the last one to be engaged in combat by the enemy, and regenerates on top of that: basically, he's very unlikely to be killed, meaning your game seldom ends due to the incapacitation of the entire party.