PDA

View Full Version : D&D Heroes Character Info?

FragMaster B
09-19-2003, 05:10 PM
Anybody find any sites or other sources that have some info on D&D H? I'm playing with the different characters but would like some basic info on the chars. The book that comes with the game is weak and IGN doesn't have a guide yet. ThanX.

Variation-XBA
09-19-2003, 07:39 PM
Weird, gamefaqs doesnt even have one yet, usually the chronics make a FAQ/Walktrhough in like the 1st hour the game is released.

pepitonet
09-19-2003, 07:50 PM
what you saying D & D heroes is out all ready...where have i been i should go and pick it up ASAP

FragMaster B
09-19-2003, 07:50 PM
Weird, gamefaqs doesnt even have one yet

tis wierd. It's almost like this games snuk out without anybody noticing. It is a cool game tho. If you liked Baldur's, I think you'd really like this. Some things it does better, and some things not as good. I've only played for an hour or so, still trying to find out which char I wanna play with.

FragMaster B
09-19-2003, 08:34 PM
what you saying D & D heroes is out all ready...where have i been i should go and pick it up ASAP

Do it. I'f you got a friend OR 3 it's a hellavalotta fun.

Variation-XBA
09-19-2003, 10:37 PM
Yea, Im going to rent it when I see it, cause I loved Dungeon Seige :)

pepitonet
09-20-2003, 11:56 PM
haven't played the game myself yet but from the reviews i get it is pretty easy,you get ridiculous amound of money(yet mking the game easier) what do you guys think is it too easy(it don't mean it is not fun)or it is a challenge, what would yopu say is better D & D Heroes,Metal Dungeon, Black Stone magic & Steal, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance.
please rate the games from best to worse that way i have an idea of what D & D H is.thanks you

Variation-XBA
09-21-2003, 02:50 AM
You forgot to add Dungeon Seige for the list, it plays somewhat the same

FragMaster B
09-21-2003, 09:22 AM
pepitonet,

The only two I've played out of your list are D&D (4 hours) and Baldur's (20+ hours). So far I do not think D&D is too easy. As far as how it compares to Baldur's, I think Baldur's is a little more of a high quality game overall. Some things D&D does do better though, like the zoom control and giving fellow players inventory. Some of the graphics in D&D leave a little to be desired for.

If you enjoyed Baldur's, I would definetely recommend D&D. It's seems like a good solid game. I'll be playing it with the wifie for a while, at least until BG2 comes out.

Shadow20002
09-22-2003, 04:10 PM
It's seems like in the mold of Gauntlet. :)

FB-Gollum
10-01-2003, 04:32 PM
It's definitely not Gauntlet. Much more in common with BGDA. However, it doesn't have as much depth to the story and th action is faster. If you liked Baldurs you will like this too. Basically it's BGDA with more emphasis on fighting and less on story. If that sounds good to you you'll like it.

FragMaster B
10-01-2003, 08:12 PM
It's definitely not Gauntlet. Much more in common with BGDA. However, it doesn't have as much depth to the story and th action is faster. If you liked Baldurs you will like this too. Basically it's BGDA with more emphasis on fighting and less on story. If that sounds good to you you'll like it.

Dead on! I'd have to agree.

FragMaster B
10-12-2003, 11:23 PM
FYI - IGN (http://xbox.ign.com) finally got a guide for D7D Heroes up.