PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR Have You Noticed?

Matt Freegard
09-20-2003, 09:22 AM
I'm considering returning it to the internet shop I bought it from because every now again,at the end of the sentences,the sound clicks and jumps!It's so anoying I feel like tearing my ears off!

So is this a one off disk error or is it on every copy?I have cleaned the disk to perfection and nothing helps!:mad:

Is this common or is this just a faulty disk?:huh:
If it's on every copy I'm very dissapointed in Bioware.:cry:

Fanboy5000
09-20-2003, 10:27 AM
I've never even read about this one.

I think it might be your personal disk and/or X-box.

Matt Freegard
09-20-2003, 10:35 AM
Read about?You even own the game?Listen,this is a serious problem and it's been very stressfull.

If nobody replies,I'll send my copy back and go to woolworths or something and get another copy.

So at the moment it's...1-0 to people who never heard of this glitch.:huh:

Duke
09-20-2003, 10:43 AM
Every now and again? Wow, that's really serious. You must be losing a lot of sleep.

No, it's never happened to me, no, never heard of the problem

Are there problems with the game? Yes. Do the pros outweigh the cons? Yes.

Settle down chief

Matt Freegard
09-20-2003, 11:34 AM
Well I returned a copy of Shenmue II once because it wouldn't load sometimes.Only sometimes but it was so unpredictable it was bloody irratating!!:cuss:

Same deal with KOTOR and hello?I was just trying to gather all the infomation on this subject.Nobody's heard of it so it has to be my faulty copy!One area it is very apparant is the sewers.

The dialogue was..."blah blah blah Zhalbaar CLICK!!!
"roar roar roar CLICK!

That was for about five minutes.I left that area and it didn't do it for a while until Carth was talking to Mission.Its horrible!:cry:

Fanboy5000
09-20-2003, 12:52 PM
I pre-ordered this game, kiddo. I've never had the problem, or read about it on the net or anything like that.

Again, I think it might be your personal disk and/or X-box.

Your in the damn sewers, not the end game boss or something, you need to stop tripping because it really is not the end of the world.

Matt Freegard
09-20-2003, 01:18 PM
Anyways on Monday I'm gonna mail my copy back to Amazon and then go to the shops and buy another AND if the problem is still the same I'll deal with it and stop acting like a baby.

So nobody has found this problem?:huh:

pepitonet
09-20-2003, 11:49 PM
i have beaten the game 3 times already and never experienced anything like what you said tho i recall hearing something like that at an underground site, that said that it was a problem with certain dvd readers on some models of the first xbox this is uncoinfirmed by M$ as always, but some guy said that there were about 1000 of this famous units maybe you are one of those lucky people that got one of those or maybe it was just the game. the guy who had that problem on the other site he said that he had also problems with other games as well so if this is your first issue and you use you xbox a lot then it might be just the game otherwise you have a rare xbox 1/1000 :cheers:

adzmullz1
09-27-2003, 05:28 AM
yeah, sorry pal, but by the sounds of it you've got a faulty xbox.....seeing as shenmue went shít-faced as well. Better get it fixed or exchanged or somethin........?