PDA

View Full Version : Raw 2 CAWS

Flood
09-21-2003, 01:54 AM
anyone make any yet?

so far i've only made Trent Reznor(singer of nine inch nails). i wish i could take screenshots cause it looks really good!

next im gonna do Marilyn Manson, but i gotta unlock stuff first

Reclaimer
09-22-2003, 05:57 AM
I made a fairly accurate representation of me. I don't know what to think. Do I look that generic that my likeness can be created on a video game? Or was this just a lucky break and all the right elements where there.
Probably just because I'm a generic military dude.

So I made this guy, even gave him my name. It's pretty cool.. Dennis is kicking Triple H's ass...

Flood
09-23-2003, 09:11 AM
haha... nice....yea, Trent Reznor has a popularity of like 88 and has yet to have any shot at any belt

EHWfedPres
09-23-2003, 11:19 AM
The only reason why I would make marylin manson is to kill him.

I made a few people...one guy beat brock lesnar in 1:23, and triple H in 56 seconds...is that they best they got? If those losers would wrestle in real life, then it wouldnt be so bad.

Young_Fledgling
09-24-2003, 01:10 PM
well i made me, it looks pretty good.

Last night i made link from the zelda games :D he rules

OuFtb
09-25-2003, 03:48 PM
I made one a while ago, and in the second season with him got the WWE tite and a tag title and a popularity of 100, I just had a question.

1.How do you get more points to make their abilitys better?
I now about the entering a 65 man royal rumble but wondering what else I could do.

Reclaimer
09-25-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by OuFtb
I made one a while ago, and in the second season with him got the WWE tite and a tag title and a popularity of 100, I just had a question.

1.How do you get more points to make their abilitys better?
I now about the entering a 65 man royal rumble but wondering what else I could do.

I won a few Caw Points winning the King of the Ring.

Something that you might not know is that if you have a season going, any points you earn in exibition mode, does not apply to your caw in season. You have to clone yourself to add the points for use in anything other than season mode. Basically you'll have 2 of yourselves. The on in progress in season, and the clone for the rest of the game. It's weird.. but that's what we noticed.
This game farking rocks now! I have a 3 player season going on, with some friends. It's really cool. I didn't dable too much in season when I did my formal review. I would have given the game even higher reviews if I would have known how cool this is now.

OuFtb
09-26-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer-XBA

I won a few Caw Points winning the King of the Ring.

Something that you might not know is that if you have a season going, any points you earn in exibition mode, does not apply to your caw in season. You have to clone yourself to add the points for use in anything other than season mode. Basically you'll have 2 of yourselves. The on in progress in season, and the clone for the rest of the game. It's weird.. but that's what we noticed.
This game farking rocks now! I have a 3 player season going on, with some friends. It's really cool. I didn't dable too much in season when I did my formal review. I would have given the game even higher reviews if I would have known how cool this is now.

thanks for the help.

EHWfedPres
09-27-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer-XBA
Something that you might not know is that if you have a season going, any points you earn in exibition mode, does not apply to your caw in season. You have to clone yourself to add the points for use in anything other than season mode.

if you mean that you cant add any new points to a guy in season mode, you are wrong. Just go into the season and unregister your caw, and then you can add the points. Then just put your guy back in and you're ready to go.

PapaSKooT
09-28-2003, 08:13 PM
Still Perfecting a Strong Bad, complete with fhqwhgads entrance music :)

Fave Weapons include tire and stop sign

(if you have seen strong bad, this will make sense :) )

Ugunnalose
09-29-2003, 06:48 PM
How do you unlock stuff? I made a guy called Sheek Louch after the rapper whose name is Sheek Louch and i burned his cd to my hard drive and have one of his songs as his walkout its sweet.

PapaSKooT
09-29-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by duschbag
How do you unlock stuff?

In Season Mode, choose the "steal" option, pre event. For arenas, play thru season. once you play in an arena, they are unlocked.

OuFtb
09-30-2003, 04:14 PM
I was just searching messege boards for info about Raw 2 and came across this, In raw 2 There is a glitch to were you can create a female CAW a certent way and see will apear tottaly nude on the tititron, I was bored and tryed it and suprizily it worked, I found it at Gamefaqs.com in the Raw 2 messege boards if you want to figure out how to do it, first page or two. It is kind of stupid but I thought I would pass on the info.

If for some reason this is not aproprite I will delete it, but I figured yall alowed the DOA stuff.

Ugunnalose
09-30-2003, 06:51 PM
my create a wrestler is awesome he owns everyone and his manager is Trish Stratus :cheers:

OuFtb
10-02-2003, 11:27 AM
After I created my own Caw I decided to look and find out how to make former wrestlers that aren't on the game and I came arcoss this http://www.wweraw2cas.o-f.com/ if it doesn't work type it your self :D . It has a bunch of old wrestlers people have made and how to make them, I made a few and there not that bad.

Ugunnalose
10-04-2003, 12:40 AM
thats pretty tight