PDA

View Full Version : Copy or Clone help in Raw2 needed

Siner
09-21-2003, 08:51 PM
I am trying to figure out how to clone or copy one of the current superstars. On page 13 in the manual it says you can copy Superstars and created players appearances, entrances, and moves, but I can't seem to do it. WHenever I try cloning all the superstars are red and can't be cloned, when I try copy I can only copy their moves and entrances, appearance 1 & 2 are greyed out. I stole from Hogan till I got dirty laundry and still can't copy either of his appearances, any help is a ppreciated

Downtown Jimmy
10-02-2003, 02:05 AM
Yes in the manual it does say you can copy Superstars, but in actuality you can't. Like you said you can only copy their moves, entrances.

The way you access the out fits you stole is when you go into the character profile and goto appearance and costume... then select SAMPLE. In the sample you will have the two outfits you stole from Hogan and any others you have stolen. They go over which ever character you have selected. It works for Caw's and Pre-made superstars.. So you can fit Hogans outfit on the Big Show if you wanted. errr.

Its not the greatest, but it works. Hogan's - Mr.America outfit is in there if you want to create is other personality.

Hopefully that clears it up. I tried to do the same thing you did.