PDA

View Full Version : 2 boxes and a link cable

Wyle E. Coyote
09-22-2003, 09:47 AM
I'm looking for a list of games, for 8 players via two x-boxs and a link cable, or other lan type of gaming. I am not interested in "live" or online play.

The only one I know for sure is halo, mostly because I've seen it. I'm assuming that there are others.

Matt Freegard
09-22-2003, 12:49 PM
I am interested in System Link because I found out the Xbox Live isn't that amazing(hard truth).And my short list is as follows...
1.Moto GP 2
2.Ghost Recon
3.Ghost Recon Island Thunder
4.Unreal Championship
5.Brute Force
6.Halo

mattgame
09-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Matt Freegard
I am interested in System Link because I found out the Xbox Live isn't that amazing(hard truth).And my short list is as follows...
1.Moto GP 2
2.Ghost Recon
3.Ghost Recon Island Thunder
4.Unreal Championship
5.Brute Force
6.Halo

The PS2 forums are down the computer to the right. I suggest that you take your comments there. Be gone, Jackal!:D

l Maximus l
09-22-2003, 05:39 PM

Actually, that would be "hard opinion" if anything. You may not be a fan of on-line gaming..there are many people that aren't.... However, XBox Live is definately the best on-line experience I have ever had and arguably is the best and most impressive.

JJaX
09-23-2003, 03:32 PM
I am interested in System Link because I found out the Xbox Live isn't that amazing(hard truth)

Please explain the "hard truth"