PDA

View Full Version : Gamers Compete in X03 Rainbow Six 3 Tournament, American Gamers Wins

Shadow20002
09-22-2003, 11:05 AM
Microsoft took the highest Ghost Recon: Island Thunder scorers from the U.S., Canada, the U.K., France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Sweden and the Netherlands, (plus the top MotoGP 2 player in Spain) brought 'em all to Southern France and let 'em duke it out in a pre-release version of Rainbow Six 3.

After a tight finish, the last five combatants moved on to the final round. Eliminateur (Belgium), bovine 70 (Sweden), MicroLord (Spain), XBLF eXess (France), and XMARIO AR (Italy) had to admit defeat. Dan Fury (Germany), Guus BOK NL (Netherlands), Halfie (Canada), The Titan (UK), and Zamees (U.S.) were getting their shot at glory.

Source@ (http://teamxbox.com/news.php?id=4872)

l Maximus l
09-22-2003, 05:45 PM
This is another example of how bad ass Microsoft is in sparing no expense for us gamers. They also did something similar to this during the national Halo tournament. I came in second in my region during that, too...I only lost by one kill :eek:

KboT
09-23-2003, 07:06 AM
I can't wait till they do stuff like this with Halo 2 :cheers:

DocHoliday78
09-24-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by KboT
I can't wait till they do stuff like this with Halo 2 :cheers:
That competition is gonna be crazy. I know there would atleast be a thousand people that would enter in my town alone.

Chaotic
09-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
This is another example of how bad ass Microsoft is in sparing no expense for us gamers. They also did something similar to this during the national Halo tournament. I came in second in my region during that, too...I only lost by one kill :eek:

so true :cheers: