PDA

View Full Version : NBA Live 2004

Holt88
09-22-2003, 09:31 PM
How many are you getting this game? I sure am man, check this out from IGN.com

The NBA Store however is where you'll find headbands, socks, practice gear and throwback jerseys like the glorious 1986-87 Cleveland Cavs orange nightmare worn by Ron Harper and the now old-school smiley Houston Rockets jersey. But the biggest draw in the NBA Store will be the genuine Nike hoop shoes available including Classics like the Revolution, the new fangled Shox and the Holy Grail of all basketball footwear: the Air Jordan. Apparently Nike has a bit more experience at playing the role of dominant arrogant empire because they've only allowed EA to use the Air Jordan I's, IV's, XII's and XVIII's (hi and low) in NBA Live 2004. But then again that's 100% more Air Jordan than we've seen in any other hoop game to date. -IGN

That's hot. Along with them doing a better franchise mode like in Madden and being able to play defense, I saw gameplay clips and all I can say is omg, the animations are life like. Comes out October 14th!!

Holt88
09-22-2003, 10:46 PM
ESPN Gamer has already has a review, musta got a early copy here it is. http://sports.espn.go.com/espngamer/game?gameId=52