PDA

View Full Version : 36 days until....

Shadow20002
09-23-2003, 04:13 PM
Namco Says 36 Days Until kill.switch is Here

Namco Hometek Inc. To Flip The kill.switch In 36 Days
The official countdown has begun. Leading video games publisher Namco Hometek Inc. is less than 6 weeks away from the release of kill.switch, the company's highly anticipated third-person shooter game for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft. The game's release marks an important milestone for Namco Hometek Inc., as kill.switch is the largest internally developed project this season for the company. With an official release date scheduled for October 28, players are days away from learning the game's highly secretive storyline for the first time.

An intense and immersive military shooter, kill.switch delivers true-to-life cover tactics and explosive firepower, offering players a totally unique combat experience. Powered by the game's Offensive Cover System, kill.switch sets a new standard in the action shooter genre by demanding the use of realistic cover tactics, requiring players to take advantage of the surrounding environment as they assault the enemy. If the action gets too intense, players can even use Blindfire to shoot without looking, forcing enemies to seek cover of their own. A cinematic storyline takes players to hotspots around the world, making kill.switch a must-have title for action gamers this season.

Source@ (http://www.killswitch.com/)

Reclaimer
09-23-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Namco Says 36 Days Until kill.switch is Here

Namco Hometek Inc. To Flip The kill.switch In 36 Days
The official countdown has begun. Leading video games publisher Namco Hometek Inc. is less than 6 weeks away from the release of kill.switch, the company's highly anticipated third-person shooter game for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft. The game's release marks an important milestone for Namco Hometek Inc., as kill.switch is the largest internally developed project this season for the company. With an official release date scheduled for October 28, players are days away from learning the game's highly secretive storyline for the first time.

An intense and immersive military shooter, kill.switch delivers true-to-life cover tactics and explosive firepower, offering players a totally unique combat experience. Powered by the game's Offensive Cover System, kill.switch sets a new standard in the action shooter genre by demanding the use of realistic cover tactics, requiring players to take advantage of the surrounding environment as they assault the enemy. If the action gets too intense, players can even use Blindfire to shoot without looking, forcing enemies to seek cover of their own. A cinematic storyline takes players to hotspots around the world, making kill.switch a must-have title for action gamers this season.

Source@ (http://www.killswitch.com/)

This should be pretty intersting. I like that Blindfire mode. I have always wished you could do that in other games.

Variation-XBA
09-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Going to give it a rent before I decide, looks awesome though :)

Titty
09-23-2003, 10:27 PM
looks good but i don't think ill be buying any fps games that aren't on live.

DocHoliday78
09-24-2003, 01:20 AM
With fps's i really dont care if they are live enabled. All about the single and co-op. I really dont know jack crap about this but the xbox has been stellar on the FPS selection. Except for sof 2 which was crap.