PDA

View Full Version : Good Samaritan

Chr0nik
12-21-2001, 07:26 AM
I went to buy my Ultra AV Pack yesterday at a local downtown store with a friend, I also picked up NHL2002 and Amped.

As we were walking out of the store we passed a homeless guy who was very sad looking. As I always pay everything with direct payment from my bankcard I did not have any change to spare.

So we got some X-mas inspiration and invited him over to my friends downtown appartment for a hot meal.

During the preperation of the meal we had time to kill so we fired up our X-box.

The homeless whino was curious, so we gave him a controller and let him take out his frustration at society on some Covenant Aliens.

Let me tell you this guy had some built up frustration, he was launching grenades and fragging everything in sight.

After our meal my friend went into his savings jar and gave hime 20 bucks, and old winter coat, gloves and a hat and wished him merry christmas.

He seemed very happy.

That was my good deed for the holidays.

Happy holidays fellow Addicts.;)

netranger6
12-21-2001, 08:01 AM
That was cool.

My dad gave a homeless man $100 last week in NYC, and as we were coming back from a store, we saw him get into a late model Cadillac. Oh well, maybe he needed help with the payments...