PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR Question Again!

Matt Freegard
09-25-2003, 05:48 AM
Sorry,I know most people will be getting anoyed with my constent threds about KOTOR problems but I need this question answered!:cry:

How come Canderous keeps on getting his health back every time he's injured?Is is because he is Mandalorian or something?I removed all items but it still does it!Any answers?

Matt Freegard
09-25-2003, 06:35 AM
Diss-regard this post,sorry but I've just been roodly told that it's his special ability.Granted I should of listened closer to the game but look at what he wrote!!!

"Asking for help is one thing. Asking people to tell you things that the game tells you is just plain stupid."

All I freakin did was ask question!Not a crime is it!
:cuss:

RudedogX
09-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Nah...some people just don't feel like reading that stuff.:confused:

BTW, remember, there's an RPG forum for the KOTOR questions too. I know a lot of people that play the RPGs go into there, so you'll usually be able to find the answers in there

AlBoogy
09-25-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Nah...some people just don't feel like reading that stuff.:confused:

BTW, remember, there's an RPG forum for the KOTOR questions too. I know a lot of people that play the RPGs go into there, so you'll usually be able to find the answers in there

Exactly. Im pretty sure we told you before about the RPG forum. I know not as many people browse it but trust me, youll get good answers there. Theres actually a KOTOR help/hints thread that is about 7 pages long. See ya there!

Stygard
09-29-2003, 06:28 PM
I did not even reallize that wsa his ability until my third time through;)

JediMasterChief
10-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Yes, Canderous does have an internal special ability, since he is a Mandalorian. That is why the Mandalorians were so powerful during the Mandalorian Wars, although the Force had overcome their special abilities.

Stygard
10-16-2003, 06:42 PM
hmmm......
I guess that makes sense, maybe I should have used him in my party more often. I guess one learn a lot by actually reading stuff in RPG's but I don't usually have time for that;)