PDA

View Full Version : PSO Episode 3 for Xbox Coming ?

Shadow20002
09-25-2003, 11:29 AM
GameGossip.com reports that Sega’s Phantasy Star series made its return into the mainstream eye with Phantasy Star Online for the Dreamcast. The series later continued into multiple episodes, and then spanning both GameCube and Xbox. As the latest news from the series, Dutch Xbox site XboxWorld reports that a recent Sega conference brought forth news that Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution will be making its way to the Xbox. Originally slated for release only on the GameCube, Episode 3 follows the ongoing struggle of Pioneer 2 and its inhabitants as they deal with the planet Ragol and the evil inside.

Variation-XBA
09-25-2003, 07:32 PM
I'll pass on a card game :P

pepitonet
09-28-2003, 12:04 AM
to the Variation guy What the heck did you mean by card game??? i advise you to play the games before talking about them, and i would get the game as long it doesn't require live for offline game

Variation-XBA
09-28-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet
i advise you to play the games before talking about them

And I would suggest YOU research stuff before looking like an A$$ :P

Here (http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adventure/pso3cardrevolution/index.html)

pepitonet
09-28-2003, 10:52 PM
my un-educated friend who can't civilicized talk without offending others ,there is something called puntuation used to make sentaces understandable you see C.A.R.D and "a card" sounds and maybe be interpreted differently so try to add more context to your post and learn a few maners before offending people.

Shadow20002
09-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Ok.. guys.. stop cussing each other, keep it cool and fun or this thread will be close by the mods. If not because i'm care about my thread but just discussion about PSO 3. :p

Variation-XBA
10-03-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet
my un-educated friend who can't civilicized talk without offending others ,there is something called puntuation used to make sentaces understandable you see C.A.R.D and "a card" sounds and maybe be interpreted differently so try to add more context to your post and learn a few maners before offending people.

So why not add punctuation to your own posts, and some spelling checks?

Here's some snips for you incase you still dont think it's a Card game..

"The Tokyo Game Show demo version of the game included only a single card-battle match, "

"Phantasy Star Online III will have over 400 different cards that comprise four different categories"

"The fourth and final phase is the "draw and wait phase," at which point you can discard any unnecessary cards, then draw new ones from your deck. You then wait for your opponent's turn."

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/news/07/11/pso3/cardrev_screen003.jpg

pepitonet
10-17-2003, 05:42 PM
:hail: apologies i only had read some rummors about it since sega has nothing on it and nobody had mencioned that it was gonna be a card game personally i am shocked to know it is again i take all my words back and apologize

Variation-XBA
10-18-2003, 09:30 AM
yay i win ;) heh

No prob...

I just think they changed it too dramaticly for the people that kinda liked it to stay with it...

Ito
10-18-2003, 09:33 PM
.. I dont see myself buying this one..

JediMasterChief
10-30-2003, 05:25 AM
It would be cool if the entire series (Episode I, II, and III) were remastered and released for Xbox in a package.

Because a port from the Gamecub would probably suck a lot.

pepitonet
10-30-2003, 09:40 PM
as a collector i have to buy it but i don't see myself letting sega milk my pockets with a hunter license for this one

StudioAlex
10-31-2003, 11:28 AM
I'm just waiting for the first true sequel to PSO. This card game is just Sega trying to recoup money on all the awesome games they make but no one buys because they'd rather spend their money on the Matrix game.

I do try to buy all of their games (even gungrave, for all two hours it lasted) but I don't even want to play this one. I'm sure there will be plenty of Yugioh fans to snatch this one up.