PDA

View Full Version : OBI-WAN, So How the Heck Is It?

DOOM
12-21-2001, 08:52 AM
Has Anyone Gotten This Game Yet? I Saw It Yesterday, might Get It today... Whats Your Review...

smack119
12-23-2001, 12:10 PM
i got this game yesterday...... i love it. it is the best starwars game ive played. controling the lightsabre is sweet. and the force powers rule. multiplayer is nice too. you never know if your opponent will use the force to throw you against the wall or across the room....or will he leap over your head??? or willthrow his lightsabre at you??? of use the force look to slow down the action??? this game is **** sweet. i have been wanting a lightsabre game for soooo long. THIS IS THE ONE. GO GET IT NOW!!!

Woocifer
12-26-2001, 10:31 PM
This game hurts in every category...don't get it. Rent it first and see what you think because personally I could not stand how poorly this game was done.

DOOM
12-27-2001, 08:04 AM
Well, I Got Obi-Wan Yesterday....
This Was After I Beat Silent Hill2 Twice & Still Cant Figure Out What The Heck the Point Of That Game Was??? VERY Poor Translation From Japanese to English. Good Game Though, Just A Bit On The Short Side...

As For OBI-WAN... Let's Just Say It's Mediocre At It's Best... On the Fourth level Now And Honestly, I'm Not Impressed At All.
I'm Going To give It another Day B 4 I Go Exchange It For Blood Wake!
I Do Not Recomend This Game At All!

Woocifer
12-27-2001, 09:53 AM
Thank you for saying that Doom, it's about time people smartened up about the quality of games hahahaha I'm sorry you bought it but I tried to warn ya ;)

DT21
12-28-2001, 02:52 PM
Doom, so are you going to return it for Blood Wake? Also, could you give reasons why this game isn't that good.

Flex
12-30-2001, 10:23 PM
Good thing I read that it wasn't that good before opening the package... I will return it tomorrow.

DOOM
12-31-2001, 08:01 AM
I Traded it in & Got Bloodwake, GREAT TRADE!!!!
BLOODWAKE IS GREAT!