PDA

View Full Version : Any cheat to advance in Splinter Cell?

Mahlon
09-26-2003, 10:37 AM
I'm an older gamer stuck forever in the CIA building. Is there any way to advance to the next level (besides skill!) so that I can continue enjoying this great game?

Mahlon

Shadow20002
09-26-2003, 01:54 PM
Umm..i think is better for you to figure it out by your own skill on gaming. :p

Chaotic
09-26-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Mahlon
I'm an older gamer stuck forever in the CIA building. Is there any way to advance to the next level (besides skill!) so that I can continue enjoying this great game?

Mahlon

Let me guess your stuck at incapacting CIA security :huh: .

IMO cheating in splinter cell would completely ruin the game, I also got stuck in the CIA level and just stuck with it any finally figured it out and was glad i never cheated.

skorp
09-26-2003, 09:58 PM
Just keep trying man.... Look around your environment... check for any obvious patterns... use shadow.... etc... YOU CAN DO IT!!!! hehehee...

Apocalypso
09-26-2003, 10:24 PM
use that as a player name and VOILA !!!!!!

Doom3_
09-27-2003, 08:27 PM
I own the game and don't see why you want to continue. Burn the game!!! But if you really want to know the truth is there are no cheats to help you. I gut stuck then realized it's not as much stealth needed more flat out shooting!!!

TuffEagle88
09-27-2003, 09:29 PM
I beat the game in the first 3 months it came out and that was while playing two files. There is one cheat I've heard of and it is at cheatplanet.com I don't know if it works because I haven't tried it.

You seriously shouldn't consider cheating on this game because compared to the later missions, the CIA is gravy. If you can' tget past it you will never get through the rest of it. Everyone gets stuck on Splinter Cell thats what makes it such a good game, because it is so hard, but you'll get through it eventually. Just go around to sites and look at guides, its not really cheating, but it sure can save you a lot of headaches.

Shadow20002
09-29-2003, 11:00 AM
I like game that really need the skill to pass cause it's worth your money.

Mahlon
09-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Thanks to all!