PDA

View Full Version : Come Check Out The Most Anticipated Street Racer Around!N.F.S.U. and The Offical Site

Yannie Boy
09-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Need For Speed Underground

Hit the streets in the world's most elite tuner cars, and take down the ultimate racers in your own customized machine. To own the streets, you'll have to risk it all in a variety of high-styling, high-speed events -- including Drift, Drag, and Circuit. Tune your car to perfection by winning hundreds of upgrade parts, then go underground for the most intense, addictive driving experience of your life. When it comes to speed, no other game comes close to delivering this kind of action. And while the need for speed is what keeps you coming back for more, custom looks are your ticket to scoring big with the crowds. You are what you drive in Need for Speed Underground.

KEY FEATURES

Feel speed like never before. Graphics that obliterate the envelope and turbocharged physics make this the fastest gameplay experience ever.
Choose from 20 elite licensed tuner cars from Mitsubishi, Toyota, Subaru, and more.
Fully customize your car with hundreds of aftermarket parts from top-name manufacturers. Change your car's appearance to fit your personality, change its performance to fit your driving style.
Huge, highly detailed environments push your gaming hardware to the absolute limit as you battle to own the streets in your urban street machine.
Race hard and win upgrades, including weight reduction kits, turbo, suspension kits, tires, wheels, and nitrous.
Set the asphalt ablaze in a variety of game modes including Drift, Drag, and Circuit.
Go underground and become the ultimate street racer in the epic Story mode.
Build your ideal car, take it online, and take on the world's fastest competition. (PS2 only)

http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/underground/en/home.jsp

(View the Trailer, it's breath taking!!)

LTM360
09-26-2003, 07:27 PM
EA Games - Xbox Live = No Purchase

pepitonet
10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
totally agree with the guy above i am not getting that game nor anyother EA game at all unless they start to support Xbox live i think if we all xbox players started to do the same(no purchasing their games) they would do something about the no live but since we are so stupid that we still buy them they careless.as far as online racer i think i will wait until sega gt online otherwise there isn't much outhere for me

Variation-XBA
10-08-2003, 10:34 PM
the blurring looks awesome.

I want it for online, but I want it to look better than PS2, so I'll get the PC one when it's out. :)

pepitonet
10-11-2003, 08:16 PM
hm.. getting the pc is tempting i sure won't get xbox since no live and hell noway will get ps2 grappy graphics so pc version is a posible..i just wish they don't sell a single xbox copy so they think over their no live decition