PDA

View Full Version : Raw Is War

DIGITAL
12-21-2001, 12:05 PM
Does any one know if raw is war was delayed to go with whats going on with the wwf, I wonder if Rick Flair or Booker T are gonna be in it ,i hope they put Stacy in it ,what ,what ,what

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
Does any one know if raw is war was delayed to go with whats going on with the wwf, I wonder if Rick Flair or Booker T are gonna be in it ,i hope they put Stacy in it ,what ,what ,what

I'm not sure why it was delayed...but, if you think about it, it's a good thing...because, all of us XBox gamers want the best and that's what XBox is going to do for us, even if we have to wait just a little bit longer :) If you think about it, it's not that much longer anyway! lol....I'd rather they have the game right the first time :)

All I know is that the game looks pretty impressive!

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 12:55 PM
the reason for the delay is because they wanted to "polish up" the title to be the best they feel the games can be.
that is THQ's offical reason.

And no, non of the Alliance (wcw/ecw) members will be on the game:(
This title as well as SmackDown! on PS2 were both in developement way before the Alliance angle several months ago.
But some of the guys are in their such as Tazz, Justin Credibal, & Rhyno.
Feb 1st in the currnet release date.
videogames.com has new screens. Check em out!

mattcoxonline
12-21-2001, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
1 the reason for the delay is because they wanted to "polish up" the title[QUOTE]

and

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
no, non of the Alliance (wcw/ecw) members will be on the game

MAYBE if you put these points together you may get the answer...

The reason for the delay is because they wanted to "polish up" the title by adding Ex-WCW/ECW characters who are now under WWF contract!

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
the reason for the delay is because they wanted to "polish up" the title to be the best they feel the games can be.
that is THQ's offical reason.

And no, non of the Alliance (wcw/ecw) members will be on the game:(
This title as well as SmackDown! on PS2 were both in developement way before the Alliance angle several months ago.
But some of the guys are in their such as Tazz, Justin Credibal, & Rhyno.
Feb 1st in the currnet release date.
videogames.com has new screens. Check em out!

Dude, if you ask me, the Alliance with WCW blows ass. It's nice to see the true WWF on this game :D

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, if you ask me, the Alliance with WCW blows ass. It's nice to see the true WWF on this game :D

Screw you waximus!!:D

How dare you insult my WCW dogs yo!

Booker T. aka Da Book, Booker Man, master of da spinarooni is a GOD yo! I'll tell you who else kicks ass: Kidman, Hurrican, Kanyon, & Lance Storm.

And to the other jabroni trying to quote my stuff.
Your sooooo wrong junior. They are not adding the wcw/ecw cats.
Their just is not enough time from now until Feb 1st to add more wrestlers. Duuhhhh

NO-KIDS-STUFF
12-21-2001, 08:34 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing some of the WCW/ECW homiez on the game. BOOKER T, RVD, DDP, LANCE STORM, ECT. To name a couple. 1!

Dave
12-21-2001, 09:06 PM
Whether they are in the game or not, odds are you will be able to create them. On the other THQ games for the other systems you can create every guy from now and back in the day if you want. See no reason why RAW is WAR would not allow you to do that.

DIGITAL
12-22-2001, 09:18 AM
I HEARD THAT THERE UPDATING THE STORY LINE TO GO WITH GOING ON THE WWF,I HAVE A FEELING BOOKER T an STACY KIBLER WILL BE SHOWING UP ON YOUR XBOX SOON

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 12:39 PM
Yo dude, what with all this RVD mess you running yo mouth about kid? RVD is cool and all but we all know he aint got nothing on Booker T. yo!
Da Booker Man, aka Da Book is a f'n God yo!
Can RVD say me was a 5 times, 5 times, 5 times WCW Champion, 11 times WCW tag-team Champion (record), 6 times WCW T.V. Champion (record), 2 times WCW United States Champion, & 1 time WWF tag team Champion?
Hell naw yo!
Booker T = Gold and records!:D

You think RVD is better than Booker?
Do say that, please tell me your not gonna say dat!?:D

DT21
12-28-2001, 12:49 PM
I just checked out some Raw videos and saw that the Undertaker was wearing a red bandana. Does he ever wear this color?

Also, Ninja Scroll, Booker T. sucks. What? :)

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by DT21

Also, Ninja Scroll, Booker T. sucks. What? :) [/B]

Yo DT21, your mother sucks yo! What! I said your roody poooo moms suxs yo! What!!! You hear me SUCKA!!!
:p

Ninja Scroll
12-28-2001, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by The F'n Show
Like RVD said "Doesn't that mean he lost the belt 5 TIMES! 5 TIMES" and RVD had 1 belt for 23 months...haha

Hmm SPinarooni or Van Daminator?
Little bicycle kick or Van Terminator?

Nuff Said SUCKA?
;) :D

Yeah I know Van Dam held da ECW TV title for all those months but who did he fight?
A punch of weak dudes, Jerry Lynn? Plzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Bookers track record speaks for it's self dog!

Hey, the moves you meantioned are tight and all but so what!
Who gets more picture flashes when they do their signature moves?
Booker T hands dow nwith his most electrifying move in sports entertainment,... da spinarooni!!:D