PDA

View Full Version : <-------New GuY JJaX

JJaX
12-21-2001, 12:42 PM
Sup doods. Im new here. Just wanted to say Sup.

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 12:48 PM
Wow, we sure are getting alot of new heads up in dis peace today!
Well, as usual... welcome aboard new guy! Hope you enjoy your stay in the forum of forums.
I am your role model & hero from this point on.
My little Super Hero side kicks name is maximus aka maxi-pad-imus! lol, that's my dog!

JJaX
12-21-2001, 12:50 PM
Jubei would get his ass kicked by mitsurugi ;)

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 12:51 PM
lol, Ninja turtle, a.k.a. Linda Troll, a.k.a. diaper pebble pooper :p

Hey, JaXx...welcome, and make yourself feel at home. You will find this forum to be the best on the net...and this site simply rocks! The administrators are amazing, too....so, kick a few frosty beverages back and enjoy the ride :D

JJaX
12-21-2001, 12:55 PM
Seems cool so far....
Just gotta wait til after 3:00 when all the Punks come out. (myself excluded)

JAC
12-21-2001, 12:58 PM
I'm new today too. Welcome! :)

terrapin
12-21-2001, 01:36 PM
Welcome JJax! Hope you enjoy your stay. See ya around.

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Jubei would get his ass kicked by mitsurugi ;)

JJax, what in the Xbox green hell are you smokin slim dodoo?

Jubei would easily slice Mistsurugi's fat neck! I love Soul Calibur, in fact it is my most favorite fighting game ever!

But come on now dog, keep it real. Have you seen the movie, umm,. ....er ... I mean MY movie "Ninja Scroll"?
That movie is da greatest anime/manga ever! Well, Akira is prety d@mn close too.

Hey maximus, have you seen my flick yet bro?

JJaX
12-21-2001, 01:58 PM
Ninja scroll by far is the greatest Anime ive ever seen. So yes ive seen Jubei in action. But i still thinks mitsurugi would drop bo's on him easily.

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Ninja scroll by far is the greatest Anime ive ever seen. So yes ive seen Jubei in action. But i still thinks mitsurugi would drop bo's on him easily.

Thanks for giving my movie it's props yo!:)
But after seeing it how can you still feel Mitsurugi could beat Jubei!?

you've bumped yo head my friend!

JJaX
12-21-2001, 02:20 PM
Jubei is cool and all. But mitsurugi is just the ****.

/me leaps into relic stance.

It would be a good fight though ;)

Brian
12-21-2001, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the best XBox forum you'll ever see, Jaxx! Not to mention the best XBox review webite! :D

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

JJax, what in the Xbox green hell are you smokin slim dodoo?

Jubei would easily slice Mistsurugi's fat neck! I love Soul Calibur, in fact it is my most favorite fighting game ever!

But come on now dog, keep it real. Have you seen the movie, umm,. ....er ... I mean MY movie "Ninja Scroll"?
That movie is da greatest anime/manga ever! Well, Akira is prety d@mn close too.

Hey maximus, have you seen my flick yet bro?

Dude, not yet, buddy...have a link?

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, not yet, buddy...have a link?

yo max, you dont need no link. Truthfully the movie is made by Manga Japan, their offical website is manga.com but they are about current material.
Ninja Scroll the movie is not really old but not new by any means.

just go to any Suncoast or Best Buy. Please yo! We boys right? You wont regret the $20 it costs.
You love your Xbox DVD player so that's the one you gotta get dog!
Tell me if your gonna give it a shot, k?

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

yo max, you dont need no link. Truthfully the movie is made by Manga Japan, their offical website is manga.com but they are about current material.
Ninja Scroll the movie is not really old but not new by any means.

just go to any Suncoast or Best Buy. Please yo! We boys right? You wont regret the $20 it costs.
You love your Xbox DVD player so that's the one you gotta get dog!
Tell me if your gonna give it a shot, k?

LOL, I thought it was a game or something...lol...

Ninja Scroll
12-21-2001, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

LOL, I thought it was a game or something...lol...

gggggggr, no maxi-pad-imus, are you def yo?!
I said like 10-20 times it's a japanese animated movie!:mad:

So, are you gonna check it out or what slim?

Rancey
12-21-2001, 04:38 PM
Hey, welcome to the site JJaX and JAC.

JJaX
12-22-2001, 07:33 AM
The whole Film is like a piece of art. Its really well done. The story and sound rock too.

DZNUTZ
07-30-2002, 10:21 PM
damn ..i had to bump this thread cuz its jjax's first.....i'm to lazy to find out how long before me he joined....

:rolleyes: sniff sniff....how nionja and jjax fisrt met...bring tears to yoru eyes huh.....that and how ninja used to try and claim max as his sidekick..LOL.:rolleyes:

anywho..i wonder if max ever rented (or hopefuley BOUGHT) the almight great japanimation flick NINJA SCROLL?

wweomaniac
07-30-2002, 10:30 PM
yet if anyone else makes a thread like this, it's considered spam and they are disowned! I don't get it!!!!!!!:eek: it's freakin my mind out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scarlet Spider
07-30-2002, 10:52 PM
what? i dont get it.....:confused:

jjax isnt new..................

Spike Minoda
07-30-2002, 10:53 PM
I try to put that many smilies in there and it says its too much. oh and welcome to XBA JJaX

DZNUTZ
07-31-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
I try to put that many smilies in there and it says its too much. oh and welcome to XBA JJaX

LMFAO
someone turn the lights on 4 thid guy................................................................................................. .......................cuase he's ovously in the dark