PDA

View Full Version : my god people-most annoying online encounters [Halo]

ghost 009
09-28-2003, 01:43 AM
I just got Halo and played it online for the first time in 3 months. One server I went to they kicked me off because I got 10 less than everyone else. Then I started doing better on another server and I had like 3 or 5 or something and so did everyone else (and I was actually killing them better this time). Then the game freezes and it said my xbox was having technical difficulties. So I go to the living room and it said I was @#%$&#$ kicked. Then I read the chat and it said ghost is a rocket whore. I didn't even pick up a rocket in that game and that is the main reason why I do so poorly in the game sometimes is because I dont pick any cloaks, rockes, or sheilds up. If I got that stuff everytime and did what everyone else did I would win everytime. These people need to be put in a prision to be melestered by a big black guy named bubba and listen to Ricky Martin all day. This thread will either be closed or spammed.

ghost 009
09-28-2003, 01:45 AM
hmmm. wait just a second. wanna see what these people look like!

Motoko
09-28-2003, 01:57 AM
Ha! You said melestered.

ghost 009
09-28-2003, 01:58 AM
i know:p

AC/DC Halo Man
09-28-2003, 03:02 AM
Dont worry, i get ***** all the time bout that, i mean evertime i try to play a game, i do §omething wrong i dont even know i did! Its *** as HeII and some people should be "Melestered" by bubba they are just @$$holes

Reclaimer
09-28-2003, 09:57 AM
I'm not going to close the thread, I'll just to something better by moving it to the FPS Forum so people can share bad Halo XBC stories.

If it turns into a spam fest, I'll think otherwise.

armyof_one/ltd
10-01-2003, 05:17 PM
Yea even yesterday, my bro and I played Unreal on line for the first time and suddenly he told me"Hey I think theres somebody else called Mario in here" I asked why did he knew that, then he realised that they were mocking about my name!!

Is Mario a funny or weird name?

l Maximus l
10-03-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Butterz
I just got Halo and played it online for the first time in 3 months. One server I went to they kicked me off because I got 10 less than everyone else. Then I started doing better on another server and I had like 3 or 5 or something and so did everyone else (and I was actually killing them better this time). Then the game freezes and it said my xbox was having technical difficulties. So I go to the living room and it said I was @#%$&#$ kicked. Then I read the chat and it said ghost is a rocket whore. I didn't even pick up a rocket in that game and that is the main reason why I do so poorly in the game sometimes is because I dont pick any cloaks, rockes, or sheilds up. If I got that stuff everytime and did what everyone else did I would win everytime. These people need to be put in a prision to be melestered by a big black guy named bubba and listen to Ricky Martin all day. This thread will either be closed or spammed.

I hate that excuse regardless if you picked up the rocket a lot or not. Is the Rocket Launcher not part of the game? Geez...I can't stand people that whine and cry... lol

AC/DC Halo Man
10-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Dude i know, i hate it. They cant except a part of the game so they just want to blame some one for stupidity when they use this "Cheap Move" exuse. So dont listen just play and tell em next time if they dont like it, they dont like the game, and then, they are stupid as poo