PDA

View Full Version : *Important* If you bought Nascar Thunder 2004 It probably is defective.

Heavens Gate
09-29-2003, 06:25 AM
I bought the game from EB and it wouldn't load. It would try and then go back to the Xbox dashboard. If it does load the DVD drive slows down and speeds up and the disk freezes and starts. I called EB and they said all their stores in southeastern WI, IL and MI have had returns on Nascar Thunder 2004. Just a heads up

mattgame
09-29-2003, 09:12 AM
Further proof of how EA is jerking the Xbox. First Madden and now this. I can't see this as being a coincidence.

Shadow20002
09-29-2003, 10:42 AM
Anyway, im not into sport games, won't care about it. :P

Heavens Gate
09-29-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by t_howell
Further proof of how EA is jerking the Xbox. First Madden and now this. I can't see this as being a coincidence.

I agree. The disk problem seems to be in more places than I mentioned. EA seems to be very sloppy when it comes to the Xbox. Oh well, it's their loss. I won't buy that game again and I'm sure I'm not alone. I won't be stuck with a defective disk. It loaded once for me and I'm glad it was defective because IT SUCKS!!!!

Wolfboy_888
09-29-2003, 05:12 PM
haha just another chance for me to get a free game...speaking of, i got the madden replacement disk in the mail today... 3 dollars on ebay for the manual for a 50 dollar game...prob will do the same cause i love nascar...if this ends up being a problem...

yall
09-29-2003, 05:52 PM
My friend and I both purchased Tiger, and have both had a dirty disc error. Granted, it was only once each, but it makes me wonder about EA....

Nosferatu187
09-30-2003, 12:25 AM
yeah I got my Madden 2004 replacement disc today as well.. haha stupid EA just a huge kick in the nuts for them, if they decide to be idiots and pass out free Nascar games then Im jumping on that one:p

mattgame
09-30-2003, 09:56 AM
I got my replacement disk too. I don't even want it. I haven't ran into any problem swith Tiger yet. I better not.:mad: