PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Kotor Help !?

adzmullz1
09-29-2003, 06:44 AM
I am very stuck on the world of manaan. I am at the part when you are asked to interrogate the Captured Sith Spy.........what the hell are you supposed to say to him to get him 2 spill ?????. Also, HOW THE HELL are you supposed to crack those passcards.....i thought i was good at math, but hey!, i suck !.

Seeing as i've said this much........anyone know the secret to proving Sunry's innocence too ?????.

Believe me, i have tried ALL of these tasks and have spent a total of 4 HOURS trying to crack them.......

PLEASE help !:cry:

RudedogX
09-29-2003, 10:12 AM
All of this information can be found in the RPG forum, just do some searches. For Sundry, you basically have to say he's guilty after finding all the evidence and getting him to confess, but then you can turn it around and conduct the trial. In the end he may be innocent if you did everything right.

As for the card and the interrogation, skip it and go straight to the base. That is after you've talked to the two selkath in the bar near the court. You'll see why afterwards.

CarGuy
09-29-2003, 01:16 PM
I was eager to help until i read your problem! Those are pretty simple, man. If you can't ever find anything here go to Bioware's site and go to their message board. http://www.bioware.com/games/knights_old_republic/

adzmullz1
09-29-2003, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the help guys !. And yes, i admit, i am not the best gamer on this planet, it was a pretty simple nut to crack......Not very good at RPG's i guess. I'd kick ur ásses at halo though !:D

RudedogX
09-29-2003, 03:08 PM
If you have GR...bring it.:cool:

Stygard
09-29-2003, 06:22 PM
I am not sure how to get the info out of the sith spy.

As for Sunry. He is actually guilty. You can slice the computor in the Republic Embassy (same one you use to make the id cards) and get a video of him killing the sith girl.

Check ou the offical KOTOR site for more info at the bioware site if you want,