PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden Preview

Shadow20002
09-29-2003, 10:48 AM
One of the highlights of my Tokyo Game Show experience was getting to play Ninja Gaiden. Few games exude a sense of "cool" like this one does. Playing a level, watching others play, and getting a tour from its creator, Tomonobu Itagaki of Dead or Alive fame, allowed me to get a sense of how slick the final product will be. After all was said and done, I was left dazzled by its stylish action and intuitive controls. Ninja Gaiden is going to be a beautiful and frenetic action game that's going to be the must-have Xbox title this holiday season.

The level I played took place in a relatively small house with several secret passages. Though the level was small, I had to traverse a few times due to its lock-and-key design. At first I came across a statue, which required me to find the Fangs of the Samurai. After searching for the Fangs I returned to the statue and place the Fangs into the statue's mouth. This revealed a key to a secret room I found along the way. After entering the room I had a one-on-one face off with a nunchaku master. As I was making my way through the level, I was attacked by ninja after ninja, which resulted in some really sick fighting sequences.

Continue here (http://www.gamespy.com/tgs2003/tecmo/ninjagaidenxbox/)

l Maximus l
09-30-2003, 02:58 AM
Ninja Gaiden is going to be sweet... 'nuff said

RudedogX
09-30-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Ninja Gaiden is going to be sweet... 'nuff said
Simple, yet to the point...gotta love it.:cheers:

AlBoogy
09-30-2003, 08:58 AM
Shadow for a second there I was thinking you are the one that went to TGS. I was ready to bombard you with questions. heh. Anyway, good read. And like max said, it is going to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Shadow20002
09-30-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
Shadow for a second there I was thinking you are the one that went to TGS. I was ready to bombard you with questions. heh. Anyway, good read. And like max said, it is going to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Not really, i'm not in Japan. :D