PDA

View Full Version : Caldera Ebony Mines

Ford Mustang
09-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to find the mines so I can kill the Telvanni Agents, but the directions from the guards are too vague for me. I know to go West from the City, but I don't know where to go when I get outside the walls. Thanks in advance for any help. :D

armyof_one/ltd
09-30-2003, 12:55 PM
I know how you feel , when I was trying to find a ashlander camp they had told me to go east north from some city, and I realised that it was far north when I saw the plastic map.

Well after heading to the north exit of caldera there will be a sign with the directions and there must say Caldera ebony mines, to the west-south. Hope I have helped you, I m gonna find out that too.

Ford Mustang
09-30-2003, 02:40 PM
Ah! Thanks. I should probably stay on the roads. :D

CarGuy
09-30-2003, 06:52 PM
you know what's funny? I bought the strategy guide and it was still hard to find places.. Good luck, there's some Morrowind fan forums out there that might be able to help... (in general i mean)

Shadow20002
10-01-2003, 06:56 AM
The ebony mines is somewhere in big area surround by rock, once you enter the area don't pass the bridge, go east directly then you wil see it, be careful there are one telvanni agent garding outside the mine. Good luck.