PDA

View Full Version : 2 Starcraft Ghost Movies

Shadow20002
09-30-2003, 02:21 PM
The official Starcraft: Ghost website has been updated with two new gameplay movies, showcasing this upcoming tactical-action game in the works at Blizzard and Nihilistic Software. The game will be published by Vivendi on PS2, Xbox and GameCube in 2004.

Starcraft Ghost Gameplay Movie #2 ('Arclite') (4.7 MB)
Starcraft Ghost Gameplay Movie #3 ('Comsat') (6.1 MB)

Download Here (http://www.gamershell.com/news_BStarcraftGhostBMovies.shtml)

jelgiad
10-01-2003, 09:41 AM
wow, i was just asking last week if there were any new info about ghost, and right after they release new screenshots and vids. im at work and cant watch them here, but i will be sure to d/l them when i get home:cheers:

Ford Mustang
10-01-2003, 05:50 PM
This game looks awesome! :D

It's kinda odd that they're recycling sounds from the original, but it's definitely not a bad thing.

Can't wait for this game. :D

JJaX
10-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
This game looks awesome! :D

It's kinda odd that they're recycling sounds from the original, but it's definitely not a bad thing.

Can't wait for this game. :D

I thought the old sounds were a great idea, it helps create that starcraft atmosphere. It was cool to see that Zerg overlord up close too.

Ford Mustang
10-01-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

I thought the old sounds were a great idea, it helps create that starcraft atmosphere. It was cool to see that Zerg overlord up close too.

Yeah, I thought about that. Having the old sounds does make someone feel more like they are in the StarCraft Universe, not in an entirely new game world.

Another unit I want to see up close is a Siege tank...and maybe a Hydralisk or Lurker... :)

I want these guys to hurry the hell up and get StarCraft 2 out. :D

jelgiad
10-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

jjax, thats the most tripped out, messed up sig ive ever seen. Its great, i love it