PDA

View Full Version : 1 more question

Markus_Kalarkus
12-21-2001, 03:49 PM
i was wondering if the av pack or whatever comes with an s video output or does any pack come with an attachment to get that becuz my tv set has no s video.:rolleyes: so is there any pack or anything that wud work???:confused: also my tv does have the av jack sockets at least!:rolleyes: so is there anything at all that wud make my graphics better not neccesarily s video but something that can maybe plug into my av jack sockets or i need to buy a special plug in????:confused: :confused: :confused: plz plz help me on this topic thnx

Markus_Kalarkus
12-21-2001, 03:56 PM
plz help me on this!!!

Markus_Kalarkus
12-21-2001, 03:58 PM
plz

LynxFX
12-21-2001, 04:00 PM
Read this thread. It has all your answers and yes the Advanced AV pack comes with the s-video cable. Same with the Monster 300x

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4134

l Maximus l
12-21-2001, 04:03 PM
Dude, the regular Composite video cables that come with the XBox will work just fine. Just plug them on in and you'll be in business. You might only get mono sound, though if you only have two inputs. So, no need to get the Advanced A/V Pack.

If you ever plan on updating your TV, get one that atleast has S-Video, or better yet, Component Video.

Brian
12-21-2001, 04:38 PM
LOL... he's very impatient with his posts, ahwell :cool: