PDA

View Full Version : Otogi: 400+ combos...my own style !!

Shadow20002
10-01-2003, 11:10 AM
Yeah, i have found a way to get the Training Sword on the Spirit Wood level. First, equip a staff that have the most magic, pick up the butterfly magic (level 3). When you enter the level, quicky fly to the entrance of the cave, a cut-scene will show you the crystal in the middle down of the cave. Remember where are the entrance of the cave, that's where the wood dieties start to go out. Now, slash the crystal until it's explode completely, quickly return to where the entrance with your back on the rock. Now use your magic constantly, don't care about you will be deplete all of your magic before going on 400+ combos, cause each time you kill somes, it's will refill it fully. ;)

thrAsher
10-01-2003, 12:36 PM
Well...I'm gonna have to give that a try. I've had some pretty huge combos on that level, but haven't used magic, really. Is the Training Sword any good?

Shadow20002
10-06-2003, 10:14 AM
Just to telling the true, i didn't get it yet but soon will get it. :p
My best score was 385 hits. :watchout:

By the way, if you release 100% of spirits in all levels, you will get the Moonlight Sword which is very strong in all attributes. You can unleash a explosion in range attack by using a strong attack.

thrAsher
10-06-2003, 10:46 AM
You gotta love the Japanese. ;) It's probably the toughest weapon in the game, too, and it's called the "Moonlight" Sword. They shoulda just called it the "Puppies and Kittens Blade". :rofl: I need to get back to Otogi. Too much going of for me to finish that bad boy. :(

Shadow20002
10-06-2003, 10:50 AM
Not really, just because i like the style of game which is something in the mold of Ninja Gaiden. Didn't finish it yet ? By the way, i think is better for you to unlock everything before applying the second play cause......it's soo HARD !!! :cuss: