PDA

View Full Version : I just got midnight clud 2

pepitonet
10-01-2003, 07:45 PM
ok i got the midnight clud 2 and i am a bit disappointed maybe i got confuse while i read a review a while back but i thought you could customise your cards on this game but i am not able to do such thing as of now ok but now with my question i heard there is a way to change the difficulty level on this game and that the cheat menu are under option but there aren't avaliable on mine do i have to beat the game before i can change it to a harder setting or i am missing something else

Flood
10-02-2003, 05:53 AM
yea...the lack of custom cars really stinks...

as far as difficulty, im not sure cause i dont own the game...i just rented it when it came out to review

pepitonet
10-02-2003, 10:26 PM
I must say this after extensive testing(8 hours + of play) i find this game to be on of the worst racing on xbox and games i own my tokio extreme racer(dreamcast) was a much better game as far as car modeling goes, graphics quality and customization.the only thing good this game has is the freedom of the city but aftre that the game completely sux this game won't even let you play with a friend online in the same xbox like all other games do,
if you didn't understand that i meant having a guess play wiht you against other people online. in overall this game sucks big time
1-car's no customizable
2- poor graphics
3-only 3 colors per car
4-stupid online set up(no guess)

:cuss:

xXx-Tricky-xXx
10-12-2003, 12:32 PM
I think you should shut the **** up

1-ur a dumb ass
2-you don know what ur talking about
3-you cant spell worth ****
4-mc2 is the best game ever and you can cheat on the game your just too stupid to find it

pete_bhoy
10-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Ive had this game a few weeks and i think its allright. Not worth a full price but deffinatly the 50% price i got it for. i cant wait to get it online and see whats its like. I had MM3 aswell but i deffinatly prefer Mc2