PDA

View Full Version : Any one played this game.....

pepitonet
10-01-2003, 08:24 PM
has any of you played this brilliant game at your local arcade called Initial D2 the game is the best racing arcade game i ever seen and it would be one of the best in consoles if it would be pport to us anyone else have any thoughts

Flood
10-02-2003, 05:51 AM
hmm...never even heard of it..whats it like?

pepitonet
10-02-2003, 11:01 PM
the game is brilliant and would make a great online xbox title graphics are already brilliant , the game is a japanese racing big outdoor world somewhat like need for speed style it has a extensive degree of customisation like Tokio xtreme racer 2 for dreamcast, and i mean extensive if you never played TXR you can customise from muffler how they perform/look etc to your wings,mirrors etc, the arcede more support saving your progress to memory chip so the save can be transfer to your console game when the game is out for whatever console it comes out or just to simple come back and play where you left off, i don't know whether the game is really good or us minnesotans have bad tastes but everytime i go to any arcade that has that game there are a least 20 people making line to play it,few months ago it used to be ddr but now ddr is only played while your turn to play initial d comes .Please someone tell me that the game is good and that we don't have bbad taste

Variation-XBA
10-03-2003, 11:10 PM
It's old here, and DDR is still #1 ;)

I just like it cause my car is maxxed out on my card.

Shadow20002
10-06-2003, 11:38 AM
Yea.. it's just like when you have everything and a super car, it's gettint a little boring to play it again. By the way, there are second version of it now, which have more stuff to customize !!!

pepitonet
10-08-2003, 09:55 PM
yeah Initial d 2 is better(never got to play the first one) but that is what a friend of mie told mei hope the release it on the allmighty xbox soonas i am also waiting for the official microsoft steering wheel