PDA

View Full Version : dino crisis 3 almost fun

crimson tide
10-02-2003, 03:50 PM
i just bought the new oxm and played dino crisis 3 on the demo i loved evry thing except the camrea. i hate capcom now how can you make a perfect game and suck it up with a poor camrea? i tryed playing through the game dispite the camrea but i coulnt. i just cant get used to shooting enemeis off the screen. why must capcom has a hard on for the RE style camrea it stunk in all the other games so why ignore millions of fans and keep using it. unless any of you want a head ache dont buy this game.

WynnFire
10-02-2003, 06:25 PM
I had the same problem with the camera. I saw the graphics and was amazed but the friggin camera kept moving I couldn't fight because the damn camera!

l Maximus l
10-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Yeah, that was my biggest gripe, too. In fact, it ruined the game for me. Cool idea, however, it just doesn't work.

kenji
10-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I totally agree. When You have to jump onto different platforms, the the guy is facing you, so you have to blindly jump and hope you get there, that completly ruined the game for me.

Brevity
10-02-2003, 11:12 PM
I played the OXM demo and thought it would be an ok game to watch others play. I mean the cutscenes were nice.

Fanboy5000
10-02-2003, 11:49 PM
I wanted to like this game so bad, but that damn camrea can make anyone mad.

It's sad too, cause eveything else looks pretty good.

l Maximus l
10-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Fanboy5000
I wanted to like this game so bad, but that damn camrea can make anyone mad.

It's sad too, cause eveything else looks pretty good.

I know, man! The game looked sweet...and even the changing camera definately make the visuals nice. And, like Brevity said, it would probably be one of those games that are cool to watch someone play...but, likely extremely annoying to play...lol

To me, that's not what gaming is all about. It's all about having fun :cheers:

I also agree...the cutscenes are nice...fo sheezy! :p

RudedogX
10-03-2003, 09:45 AM
It's funny...i complained about the camera since E3, but no one would believe me:rolleyes: Go figure:huh:

Typhoon Merc
10-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Ya i have the 1st and 2nd ones but i personally think that the 1st is a POS...but the 2nd was straight and i was wondering when they would finally come out with the 3rd one....but of course i dont work :watchout:......stupid stop + shop.....and right now my priority is ESPN Football.

Variation-XBA
10-03-2003, 10:45 PM
almost is the key word :P

And yea...the Camera just sucked =/

That and dino's in space just doesn't do it for me

l Maximus l
10-04-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Variation
almost is the key word :P

And yea...the Camera just sucked =/

That and dino's in space just doesn't do it for me

Dinos in space? Yeah, it was kind of a wierd idea, however, when I played the demo, it was pretty sweet. I think the game has a lot of potential...it's just that damn changing camera angle thing that irritated the hell out of me...

AlphaCigara
10-05-2003, 06:43 PM
what can you say. capcom has a history of making their games with a crappy camera (do Devil May Cry and Resident Evil ring a bell to anyone?)