PDA

View Full Version : obi-wan or silent hill ,, reviews

Msterrrr
12-21-2001, 06:36 PM
anyone try this two games out yet,, or see any reviews on them?

DT21
12-21-2001, 11:57 PM
Got Silent Hill and it's pretty good so far. Make sure you turn off the noise filter thing cause it makes the graphics look a lot better.

DOOM
12-22-2001, 11:23 AM
I Dont think Anyone Has Gotten OBI-WAN! I Would Like To Know If It's Any Good So I Will Buy It! I Got Silent Hill Yesterday & Its Great! I Want OBI-WAN, But I Wont Get It Until I Hear A Bunch Of Reviews From Other Gamers...
Anyone...
Thanks!:D

gtaplayer
12-22-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by DT21
Got Silent Hill and it's pretty good so far. Make sure you turn off the noise filter thing cause it makes the graphics look a lot better.

hey dt21...u got silent hill, how is it???? everywhere i read they give it like a 8 or a 7, and i wanna kno if ishould get that game??? is it better then Max Payne is it worth the 50$???

DT21
12-22-2001, 12:56 PM
Gtaplayer, up to where I'm at in the game it's prettty sweet. There's not as much killing so far, but the atmosphere of the game is scary. I would rent it if you are really good at these type of games because you would probably beat it really quickly, but I would definitely buy it if you like these type of games. Max Payne is a different type of game, but I would go with SH2:).

Msterrrr
12-22-2001, 04:44 PM
yeah i ve seen a few reviews at other site for silent hill,, basically saying it was a decent game since this will be my first time playing any of the series i think i'll get it,,
if it like any of those druggies in max payne im sure it will freak me out!!:p

obi-wan looks like a good rental,,

gtaplayer
12-22-2001, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Msterrrr
yeah i ve seen a few reviews at other site for silent hill,, basically saying it was a decent game since this will be my first time playing any of the series i think i'll get it,,
if it like any of those druggies in max payne im sure it will freak me out!!:p

obi-wan looks like a good rental,,

msterrr do u have max payne???? how is it???? is it worth 50$?????

Msterrrr
12-22-2001, 07:09 PM
two words,,,,

bullet time :D :cool: :D

its every bit as a good as halo even though it isnt multiplayer,,
if you like shooting games go for it !!

Saiddin
12-24-2001, 01:46 PM
I bought Obi-Wan last night. Game is fun and has a bit of content. It's actually worth buying. Is it the best game no is it a good game yes. Silent Hill 2 isn't that great imo. It's same old same old with those types of games. Obi -Wans jedi powers are nice.

Saiddin

XboxGamers
12-24-2001, 02:40 PM
Obi -Wan just come out in hawaii and I was thinking of picking it up. Look like a great action game. :D

Supperdog
12-25-2001, 07:35 PM
Obi-Wan is great! Its fast and furious, and lots of fun! It seems a bit wierd, but when you get to the swamp on the third level, you'll be flabberghasted and hooked for hours.