PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Tile Sequence Kotor Help!!??

adzmullz1
10-03-2003, 04:23 PM
ok, this has had my brain hurting for about 3 hours now. What the hell is the tile sequence in the catacombs of the temple ????????????. My guess is that, before you start the tiles are all red so.....do you have to make them all white ?????. I really have no idea........any help would be well appreciated.
Cheers !!!!!!!!

Variation-XBA
10-03-2003, 10:43 PM
Have you checked gamefaqs? (http://www.gamefaqs.com)

DocHoliday78
10-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Move red to middle, blue to right, red to right, yellow to middle, red
to left, blue to middle, red to middle, BASE-blue to right, red to
right, blue to left, red to left, yellow to right, red to middle, blue
to right, red to right.

Fanboy5000
10-04-2003, 09:04 AM
If you are where I think you are, then make an "H" and your cool.

JediMasterChief
10-04-2003, 03:58 PM
adzmullz1, I had the same frusturation. The goal was to make all the tiles white. I actually had no idea how to walk in an "H", so I basically just ran around in all directions until they all became white (and it only took a few seconds). But normally you should consult CheatCC or Gamefaqs for a walkthrough, which will 99% of the time actualy help you.

Alien
10-05-2003, 10:28 AM
I am also having this problem...I've tried the "H", but it seems one is always left orange...

[][][]
[][][]
[][][]
.....[]

If I remember correctly, it is layed out like that...does square that is not part of the 3x3 square count?

And by the "H", does it mean starting from the square you start at, and going down, then over, in a sort of lower case, or does it mean starting off in the main square, and going a capital H sort of walk...

Tiles...how lame...

:o

Stygard
10-05-2003, 09:26 PM
The "H" has worked for me several times

start on the left side bottom go up to the top then back down to the middle than across and then up to the top than back down to the bottom. It will work:D

Alien
10-06-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Stygard
The "H" has worked for me several times

start on the left side bottom go up to the top then back down to the middle than across and then up to the top than back down to the bottom. It will work:D Alright, I'll have to try that.

Thanks. :)

kenji
10-09-2003, 06:27 PM
There is a data padsomewhere on that level that explains to go in an "H" patten. This has worked for me too. The one tile outside the 3x3 square is what you walk on if you want to start over.

Duke
10-10-2003, 12:20 PM
The H confused me too. I honestly couldn't do it the first 5 or so times.

In the end, I just walked it VERY carefully and it worked out. I've heard a lot of people w/ the same problem, unfortunately that is all the advice I can offer.