PDA

View Full Version : How's your Raw2 season going?

Reclaimer
10-04-2003, 01:55 AM
I figured we can share our progress in the season here:

Well, I have a 3 player season mode in progress using 3 different CAWs.

We only play every couple of days, so progress is fairly slow.
Currently begining the "No Way Out" Pay Per View. I forgot what month it is.. is up there.

My CAW named after me.. Manager is my friend's CAW

Currently the tag team champion with The Rock.

Have a popularity of 100%, and have been calling out Jamie Noble for the crusier belt which he currently retains.

Been dating Lita for some reason, but that only means I get my ass kicked, because the chicks don't get hit during a date.

I have a huge feud in progress with Val Venis, Bradshaw, Goldberg, and Tajiri. Everytime I call out Val, Goldberg comes out. It's pretty funny. I must have had 6 call out cards with Goldberg already.

Fastest win was Bradshaw in the King of the Ring with 2 minutes.
Longest was against Bubba Ray Dudley at 9 minutes. I got knocked out of the ring.. only after Goldberg, Bradshaw and Val had interfered and they where outside the ring. It was hell getting back into the ring.

Suffice to say, I'm having fun with the game.
What are you guys up to?

OuFtb
10-04-2003, 09:55 AM
I have a one player season going on with my CAW. On the 3rd season on the payperview after the royal rumble,I forgot what it was.

Manager is Stephanie, currently have the world tag titles with Rob Van Dam and I am the undistputed champ with a popularity of 100, no matter what it doesn't go down.

Fueds with Rob Van Dam, Bradsaw, Rhino,working on more.
Friends- The Rock, Stephanie, Hogan, Ric Flair.

I just turned the diffuculty up to Hard and plan to start playing the season that way, I have to say its pretty cool on hard I had a normal match agist Kurt Angle and It was alot more real usally I would dominate and easily win but this went back and forth and took about 6 or 7 minutes to finialy pin and get the win.

Fastest win was 20 seconds in a table match, about a minute in a regualr match.

PapaSKooT
10-04-2003, 01:36 PM
JUST completed my first season by winning the world championship.
Manager Kurt Angle.
Other Allies: Booker, Matt Hardy, and Jericho.
Enemies: Steve Austin, Mark Henry, Rhyno, and JAZZ :rofl:
Popularity:100
My rental was over on Thursday :)

Ugunnalose
10-04-2003, 08:10 PM
in a season with stone cold

World Champion

in one of my defense battles Hogan interfered and i just beat on him and the rock it was sweet

Yankeez
10-05-2003, 02:01 AM
how do u get ur CAW into season mode

PapaSKooT
10-05-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Yankeez
how do u get ur CAW into season mode
This is all from memory, but i'll try...

go into season
then new season(unless you already started one, then you would go into continue)
highlite your caw and press x, then a (to confirm), then a (to choose controller), and youre all set

you can always go into "registration" in the season menu to change this.

EHWfedPres
10-06-2003, 01:50 PM
I haven't played alot recently, took a week or two break cause I got pre-occupied with other things, but Im on smackdown in december of the first year. Have the wwe championship which I havent lost since I won it from Eddy Gurrero...:huh:

I made a chick as my manager, and I think she is the womens champ right now, i forget. I also entered another guy I made, but he hates me alot. Kevin Nash also hates me, along with Molly and D-Von and a few others.

I only stole 2 things and tried 10 times. I got 100 popularity, which usually goes down cause I have my opponent get attacked before my match usually. My longest match was around 7 or 8 minutes, while my shortest match was against Chris Nowitski, which lasted 30 seconds. I also beat brock lesnar in 1 minute and 23 seconds, triple h in 40some seconds, etc.

dogdays2004
10-10-2003, 02:35 PM
I am still in 1st season and have the tag championship w/ the hurricane
popularity is 100
manger is trish
king of the ring
and kane booker t and jerico are alies
rino and a couple other cheeseheads are enemys

keep up the good work all

Yankeez
10-10-2003, 05:44 PM
i have both heavy weight belts and the cruiserweight belt how do i get the tag team belt!!

dogdays2004
10-10-2003, 07:22 PM
all i can tell you is it will come in time it just sorta happenes

limpy43
10-14-2003, 06:00 PM
Well i just rented this game today and id have to say it sucks. The gameplay is horrible and its cel shaded!!! who makes a wrestling game cel shaded. It took me like 45 min to create my guy to figure out the game friggin sucks, id have to say theres cool freatures in it but u have to play the game to see the features so i guess there no good to me. If you've played smakdown shut your mouth then played raw2 you'll see what i mean. Im so glad i rented this game first, i was close to buying it one day.

Yankeez
10-15-2003, 01:03 AM
umm its not cel shaded ok thanx bye :rolleyes:

limpy43
10-15-2003, 03:08 PM
are you blind?

OuFtb
10-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Are you blind?

I think we are the ones who should ask that, I don't know why you think its cel shaded but its not, a cel shaded game would be XIII, or Teenage mutant Ninja turtles or Jet Set Radio Future and this doesn't look like any of those.

limpy43
10-15-2003, 03:47 PM
the wrestlers are cel shaded, the rest of the game isnt.

Ugunnalose
10-15-2003, 04:39 PM
your an idiot limpy look at the difference between Jet Set Radio Future and Raw 2 JSRF is cel shaded Raw 2 is not

OuFtb
10-16-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez
i have both heavy weight belts and the cruiserweight belt how do i get the tag team belt!!

Just figured it out, this works for any title you want and so far it works everytime, What you do is figure out what title you want, tag titles, lets say The Rock and Stone Cold are the title holders, you need to make one of them your enemy and on Smackdown call that one person out, if they come out you get your shot at the titles on the pay per view, as easy as that. You have to do it at Smackdown for it to work everytime. Hope that helps.

limpy43
10-16-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by duschbag
your an idiot limpy look at the difference between Jet Set Radio Future and Raw 2 JSRF is cel shaded Raw 2 is not

You dont have to look at another game to figure it out, the wrestlers look like there drawings thats all im saying.