PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Knights game shines

Shadow20002
10-04-2003, 01:49 PM
Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) is one of the few Star Wars games that do real justice to the movies and universe created by George Lucas.

Developed by Bioware, it is a role-playing game based on the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons rules of the hugely-popular Baldur's Gate computer game.

If none of the above makes any sense, don't worry. KOTOR, as it is known, is quite simply the most immersive Star Wars experience ever reproduced on a games console or PC.

Set 4,000 years before the action seen in the two trilogies, the game nevertheless has that distinctive Star Wars feel.

The sounds and sights of the game have been designed with such loving attention that the Star Wars universe is unmistakeable.

Source@ (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3161432.stm)

l Maximus l
10-04-2003, 02:09 PM
As much as I have mocked Lucasarts in the past, they really did out do themselves this time.

I work part-time at an electronics retailer and we can't keep this mama jama on the shelves!

Hugopolo
10-04-2003, 02:53 PM
My brother rented it and after that he tried to find any way possible to get money to buy it. He hasnt been addict to a game like this since goldeneye

FuNkY mOnK
10-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
As much as I have mocked Lucasarts in the past, they really did out do themselves this time.

I work part-time at an electronics retailer and we can't keep this mama jama on the shelves!
All the credit should go to Bioware, lucasarts finally found the rigth formula this time.

DocHoliday78
10-05-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

All the credit should go to Bioware, lucasarts finally found the rigth formula this time.
Ditto, Bioware did one helluva job. They put themselves on the map with this realease for sure.