PDA

View Full Version : Backyard Wrestling Trailer & Updated

Shadow20002
10-04-2003, 01:51 PM
With the October 8th release of Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home a mere 5 days away for North America it's time to take one last trip into our Backyard! Today we come with the final full update to the official BYW website and the last in the long line of gameplay trailers...this one featuring SUM 41 musical accompaniment! Play time is OVER brothers and sisters, there are no scripted intro's...no cheesy commentary...no pyrotechnics...it's time to get real...it's time to get hardcore! Take a look below for the full list of offerings with this site update...

You saw the incredible Backyard Trailer #1 we launched back in May with "Homies" by Insane Clown Posse. Then you rocked out with Bowling For Soup, as they provided the tunes for our critically acclaimed Trailer #2. Just last month, your friend and mine Andrew WK provided "Tear It Up" for the Award Winning Trailer #3. Now, the mighty SUM 41 have laid down the awesome "Hell Song" for the FINAL BACKYARD WRESTLING TRAILER!!! You've got to see it to believe it.

Source@ (http://www.eidosinteractive.com/downloads/search.html?gmid=139)

l Maximus l
10-04-2003, 02:08 PM
*cough cough* port *cough cough*

BORNGD
10-05-2003, 09:29 PM
is there a list of wrestlers? is ESHAM in it?

spectre187
10-06-2003, 02:04 AM
no i don't think esham is in it since he isn't a wrestler, it isn't a jcw game per say... tjhey are just using icp so they can have all the fake ass people blindly buy it just cuz they are in it, and icp is just using it to finally be in a damn video game, so its leech/ leech lol... but even tho it is a port, its backyard wrestling... backyard wrestling has always been the **** in my neighborhood from when we were little and **** lol... we even made our own ring ands hti LMFAo anyway yea im babbling... there is a list of some wrestlers on the website... www.bywgame.com

*clicks preorder* boom... it is done...