PDA

View Full Version : Help me in KOTOR

mdooz
10-04-2003, 08:56 PM
I need help in KOTOR. I'm on the planet, Tantooine. how do I find Mission's brother, Griff, and is he even on Tantooine and how do I find Bastilla's mother? Thanks in advance.

Fanboy5000
10-04-2003, 09:05 PM
Bastilla's moms is in the cantina.

To find Griff, you have to get into the "base" of the Sand people.

Much luck.

Nameless00
10-04-2003, 09:09 PM
This should be in the RPG forums.

*moves*
Wait...I don't have that power...yet :watchout:. Muhahahaha.

mdooz
10-05-2003, 01:36 PM
I went to the cantina and didn't find her and i looked in teh sand people's enclave or whatever and didn't find Griff. I probably killed him the first time I went there I guess. Thanks

DocHoliday78
10-05-2003, 02:41 PM
Try Game Faqs (www.gamefaqs.com) Awesome website for all sorts of guides.

Nameless00
10-05-2003, 06:23 PM
I find it funny how many ppl had/have trouble with this game. Its pretty easy and straight forward I thought.

mdooz
10-05-2003, 10:41 PM
It's not hard. I never said I was having trouble advancing the main story.I just haven't been able to find those two people. I want to do all the side quests or else I wouldn't be wasting my time with them.

JJaX
10-06-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by mdooz
It's not hard. I never said I was having trouble advancing the main story.I just haven't been able to find those two people. I want to do all the side quests or else I wouldn't be wasting my time with them.

When you roam tatoonie, doesnt some alien mention some mean old lady at a cantina? :eek:

How did you miss that one? Check your journal for reminders.

I thought the game was very straight foward. Amazing game though. Im going through it as a bad guy now.

RudedogX
10-06-2003, 07:31 AM
Yeah, but my favorite part of the cantina in Tatoine...especially when you're evil is force choking the Czercka employee in there!:rofl: Priceless:rofl:

Oh yeah, and check the RPG forum, most of the information to questions about KOTOR can be found there already answered.

mdooz
10-06-2003, 02:59 PM
OK, thanks. I had two different saves. one where I was evil and one where I was good, but the one where I was good got deleted by my brother so now I have to start all over.:(