PDA

View Full Version : Something HUGE is coming to XBA this month!!!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

LynxFX
10-08-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by DocHoliday78
Ok everyone, you can keep the binary code to yourslef becasue we all know your just using a .
0101100100110000011111000101111101111100001001110101101100101001001000000110001000110011001000000100 0000001000000111110000111101001100000011000001111100001000000111110001011100011111000011000000101011 00100000001010110011000000101110
:wink:

Koopa
10-08-2003, 07:27 PM
when is this "megaton" gonna be announced?

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-08-2003, 07:46 PM
I must post more! I been writing Reviews and excitements like mad!!!! I MUST GET INVOLVED IN THE SITE! I AM AN ADDICT!!!!

Koopa
10-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by GrggThGrmmRpr
I must post more! I been writing Reviews and excitements like mad!!!! I MUST GET INVOLVED IN THE SITE! I AM AN ADDICT!!!!
i've been here longer than ANYONE in this whole thread (correct me if i'm wrong), but have less posts than most n00bs cuz i dont spam.

so i hope date registered gets taken into account, instead of how much you spam the day after the annoucement..

kinda like the kid who's good the week before xmas (like calvin and hobbes:D )

Madhattr
10-08-2003, 08:50 PM
oh well if i cant win it aint no sweat off my back, if there was any games i wanted for xbox out there id just go buy em...thank god for overpaying jobs :D

Brevity
10-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Brains busted passing out trying to read this stuff.

,m./:L;kM;pmknp":<M;kl:LKM:KLM?:Ml;lm

**Note the above is not code of ne kind. I just hit my head on the key board when I blacked out reading this trash. :p

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-08-2003, 10:36 PM
And whats wrong with Calvin and Hobbes!? You can't diss them. And I came back here cause of XBOX Live purchase so I got much more into xbox as you can see my join date is Jan 2003 :-P.

BigJosh359
10-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Im not confirming any sort of Contest or Giveaway.

But would suggest that maybe people should start commenting on the news, Xcitements, write reviews, forums, anything that involves participation on the site. XBA Arcade, the chatroom and XBConnect.com might be helpful too.

Remember, most everything in life doesnt come free, unless its Random, which it probably wont be.

Hopefully this will inspire people.......if they have any clue what i mean.....

Koopa
10-09-2003, 12:22 AM
And whats wrong with Calvin and Hobbes!? You can't diss them. And I came back here cause of XBOX Live purchase so I got much more into xbox as you can see my join date is Jan 2003 :-P.
congrats you've been here a year:watchout:

o erm and calvin and hobbes are t3h c00l! if you read them alot tho, every year they always had a few strips about calvin fighting his evil inclination to get presents:D

mattgame
10-09-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Koopa
when is this &quot;megaton&quot; gonna be announced?

Ditto.

Shadow20002
10-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA
Im not confirming any sort of Contest or Giveaway.

But would suggest that maybe people should start commenting on the news, Xcitements, write reviews, forums, anything that involves participation on the site. XBA Arcade, the chatroom and XBConnect.com might be helpful too.

Remember, most everything in life doesnt come free, unless its Random, which it probably wont be.

Hopefully this will inspire people.......if they have any clue what i mean.....

Hey, i'm doing that each day i'm come here...that's just not everyone could do that, because all in their minds is posting go first.. :cool:

DIGITAL
10-09-2003, 11:50 AM
wow this thread allready made it to 14 pages,dammm must be some give away:cheers:

RudedogX
10-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
wow this thread allready made it to 14 pages,dammm must be some give away:cheers:
Something like that.

BigJosh359
10-09-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by t_howell

Ditto.

Like we said already, This month, still 22 days left. :)

Could be tomorrow, could be 2 weeks. :)

Might not be anything at all, could be a way to get people to chit chat. :)

thrAsher
10-09-2003, 12:42 PM
wow this thread allready made it to 14 pages,dammm must be some give away:cheers: Hahaha. No doubt. The first ten pages or so was all conjecture: "Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Superman?" Our sado-masochist mods played Torture the Members for a while, but we finally got the word. :cool:

FragMaster B
10-09-2003, 12:42 PM
could be a way to get people to chit chat.

uuuu.... it worked! :D

RudedogX
10-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Well, I just heard from the main man that this has something to do with XBA in talks with Playboy. They are creating a new game, maybe they're going to present us with a more complete gaming experience:wink:

thrAsher
10-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Well, I just heard from the main man that this has something to do with XBA in talks with Playboy. They are creating a new game, maybe they're going to present us with a more complete gaming experience:wink: Alright! If I can be of any assistance applying the electrodes for the motion capture sessions, lemme know.

LynxFX
10-09-2003, 02:57 PM
You people and your silly 'default' page view settings. :)

This is only page 7 :D

Shadow20002
10-09-2003, 03:06 PM
anyway, it's still update each day, so it's gonna go on the hundred pages by the end of the month. :eek:

Koopa
10-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA

You people and your silly 'default' page view settings. :)

This is only page 7 :D

meh i left it as default so that when other members send me links to page 8 of a thread, i don't get a wierd error message saying that the thread only has 4 pages.

Conchord
10-09-2003, 08:43 PM
You are all retarded! How could you not see it!

XBA mods are tracing every one of our IPs right now, down to your very home address. In about 3 hours time, one of the mods will bust in your door and have nasty, wet monkey sex with your grandma! Duh!

(I bet it turns out to be something really dumb)

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-09-2003, 10:41 PM
Jeez Xbocks you seem to be so negative towards everything. You know what? Even if it is dumb it still caught my attention and I started posting more and got involved in the reviews and all. So even if it is "nothing" it was something to me that got me back into XBA! THANKS GUYS! (Althought if it was something really cool I will crap and cream my pants at the same time)

Koopa
10-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Jeez Xbocks you seem to be so negative towards everything. You know what? Even if it is dumb it still caught my attention and I started posting more and got involved in the reviews and all. So even if it is &quot;nothing&quot; it was something to me that got me back into XBA! THANKS GUYS! (Althought if it was something really cool I will crap and cream my pants at the same time)

your nose is a little brown there, grggthgrmmrpr...

with all the hype the staff has given this megaton, a dud would surely mean a LOT of angry fans. hopefully they won't disappoint.

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-09-2003, 11:29 PM
Its true! I def. started checking this topic all the time. So I read other stuff in the meantime and just totally got back into it all. And I don't think the wonderful XBA staff would lie to us..........would they? :huh:

LynxFX
10-09-2003, 11:37 PM
So even if it is &quot;nothing&quot;
Believe me....it's something. :D I believe the French have a word for it. No clue what that would be, but I'm sure they have one...and it isn't 'retreat!!'. :p

Koopa
10-10-2003, 12:37 AM

Believe me....it's something. :D I believe the French have a word for it. No clue what that would be, but I'm sure they have one...and it isn't 'retreat!!'. :p

hahahahahah oh man

lol

ahhhhh that was a good one man

you're the funniest.

man you're so cool, i wish i were as cool as you.

*pulls head out of lynx's ass*

so can you tell me what the secret is now?

l Maximus l
10-10-2003, 01:03 AM

i've been here longer than ANYONE in this whole thread (correct me if i'm wrong), but have less posts than most n00bs cuz i dont spam.

lol, geez, dude...let's take a look at some of your posts that are not spam :D Since you want to strut, let's see whether or not you're a spamming slut! (Yes, yes...I'm poet) :D

In fact, why don't we just make it easy and only narrow it down to this thread only. Koopa, if you want me to go outside of this thread, I'd be more than happy to :D

Here's a couple examples of spam:

hahahahahah oh man

lol

ahhhhh that was a good one man

you're the funniest.

man you're so cool, i wish i were as cool as you.

*pulls head out of lynx's ass*

so can you tell me what the secret is now?

Here's another entire post:

****** i hate cryptic hints

lol, dude...just admit, everyone does a little spamming once in a while...even you! Yeah! Even you! ::rofl:

Koopa
10-10-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

lol, geez, dude...let's take a look at some of your posts that are not spam :D Since you want to strut, let's see whether or not you're a spamming slut! (Yes, yes...I'm poet) :D

In fact, why don't we just make it easy and only narrow it down to this thread only. Koopa, if you want me to go outside of this thread, I'd be more than happy to :D

Here's a couple examples of spam:

Here's another entire post:

lol, dude...just admit, everyone does a little spamming once in a while...even you! Yeah! Even you! ::rofl:

lol lol ok i'm caught:D

meh but this is a spammy thread...

and im trying to procrastinate from studying....

um damn....i gotta make this post unspamify itself.

....what constitutes spam?

we should define all this stuff.

ok ok back on topic...TELL US WHAT THE SURPRISE IS!

RudedogX
10-10-2003, 08:23 AM

ok ok back on topic...TELL US WHAT THE SURPRISE IS!
I told you what it was!:cuss:

I just heard from the main man that this has something to do with XBA in talks with Playboy. They are creating a new game, maybe they're going to present us with a more complete gaming experience

I'm serious...this is straight from the horses mouth!

LynxFX
10-10-2003, 01:09 PM
<Stephen> (8:03:42) - Guess what eh?
<Lynxfx> (8:04: 15) - chicken butt?
<Stephen> (8:04:30) - lol no, I just got off the phone...
<Lynxfx> (8:05: 01) - oooookay
<Stephen> (8:06:13) - Virgin Airlines has confirmed 10 seats for us all paid for by MS. All that is required now is the names and passports so get yours ready.
<Lynxfx> (8:06:45) - DAMN BOY!!! How much arse have you been kissing this past summer?
<Stephen> (8:07:33) - You don't want to know.
<Stephen> (8:08:01) - Apparently though we have to do criminal background checks on everyone selected.
<Lynxfx> (8:08:31) - What is this, a trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?
<Stephen> (8:08:55) - LOL
<Lynxfx> (8:09:45) - That's cool though, although that pretty much eliminates the entire DDC! :D
<Stephen> (8:10:28) - LOL
<Stephen> (8:10: 59) - We are going to have to work something out for Josh. I don't know if he told you but he has quite the record.
<Lynxfx> (8:11:47) - Didn't know that. Sweet news anyway!
<Stephen> (8:13:03) - Just don't tell anyone until the 20th.
<Stephen> (8:13:58) - And I will personally canadian *****slap you if you post this in the forums. Just let them continue to think it is a merger with TXB. That one still makes me laugh. (=
<Lynxfx> (8:14:37) - Don't worry I won't. Thanks for the news mate.

Well there you have it. Hopefully stephen doesn't read the forums. :p

RudedogX
10-10-2003, 01:15 PM
Err...what are the tickets for?:huh:

And yeah, I think I'm one of the few DDC without much of a record...:watchout:

thrAsher
10-10-2003, 01:32 PM
What exactly constitutes a 'canadian *****slap'? It must not be that scary, or Lynx, you're a masochist.

MerimacHamwich
10-10-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
What exactly constitutes a 'canadian *****slap'? It must not be that scary, or Lynx, you're a masochist.
It involves timbits and a whole lot of bare a-s-s.

thrAsher
10-10-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

*breaks out his Canadian/English dictionary*

Timbits....timbits....timbits..... :huh:

Regarding Lynx's post: we are having a giveaway...the mods are all (or mostly) flying somewhere under the direction of Microsoft....this requires a background check....

:cuss: When will the torture stop!!!!

LynxFX
10-10-2003, 02:28 PM

LOL, timbits. :rofl:

:huh:

PapaSKooT
10-10-2003, 02:40 PM
Bah, i can't keep it a secret anymore...

Borka and AITD got pwned :rofl:

Does the name "XBA Stephen" on AIM mean anything to you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RudedogX
10-10-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by PapaShaddix
Bah, i can't keep it a secret anymore...
Borka and AITD got pwned :rofl:

Does the name &quot;XBA Stephen&quot; on AIM mean anything to you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hmm...sounds familiar to me....oh wait, I was in on it! No wonder! Though none of them contacted me. OH well:confused:

Casper
10-10-2003, 03:14 PM
And after hearing the news that Casper is still a probie and can't do a damn thing with XBA, he decides to finally assist in his best friend's suicide.

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/hangingElmo.jpg

RudedogX
10-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Casper-XBA
And after hearing the news that Casper is still a probie and can't do a damn thing with XBA, he decides to finally assist in his best friend's suicide.

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/hangingElmo.jpg
Elmo was your best friend?!?:rofl:

No Fear 23
10-10-2003, 09:39 PM
Alright, one of the mods here told me the secret. i tell ya, they are right, its pretty bigger than halo 2 demo. im not gonna tell the secret here, u'll just have to wait it out and see what happens while im laying back watching u guys guessing everything. im not gonna tell you which mod here told me the secret.

No Fear 23
10-10-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
Alright, one of the mods here told me the secret. i tell ya, they are right, its pretty bigger than halo 2 demo. im not gonna tell the secret here, u'll just have to wait it out and see what happens while im laying back watching u guys guessing everything. im not gonna tell you which mod here told me the secret.

u really think i was serious?? come on :p

anyway, i think it has to do something with XBC bc i dont know why they put xbc gamertag under our names. i mean, that leaves out something that makes u say "what for?". i mean, we have xbox live and whats the point of having xbc gamertag? i think they may pair up with xbc and have only xba members to play through it to play some halo and maybe they would have their own servers up to play some lag free games of halo. that is what would bring us XBA members closer like the mods said. other than that, i cant think of anything else that would be bigger than halo 2 demo. i also think that the lynxfx and stephen chat convo is staged and i know lynxfx would not put it up without stephen's permission. hes not that stupid and i think he post it up to play with our minds. a plane flight ticket to somehwere is not bigger than halo 2 demo and it would have nothing to do with us XBA members.

so aside from my "not-making any sense post" i really think that it has something to do with XBC.

Papke
10-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Maybe there's no actual surprise at all, and we are just being brought closer together via this thread....:watchout:

No Fear 23
10-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Papke
Maybe there's no actual surprise at all, and we are just being brought closer together via this thread....:watchout:

well, there is def something bc this thread only brought like at least 10 members that posted in this thread closer. they would want to do something bigger:o

LynxFX
10-10-2003, 11:48 PM
How did it get back to XBC again? The XBC thing has already gone down, as you notice in your profiles. :)

And who really cares about a Halo2 demo? Is that really what people consider 'huge' now? I don't even consider the full Halo2 game huge. ;)

Koopa
10-11-2003, 01:02 AM
How did it get back to XBC again? The XBC thing has already gone down, as you notice in your profiles. :)

And who really cares about a Halo2 demo? Is that really what people consider 'huge' now? I don't even consider the full Halo2 game huge. ;)

er do you mean something huge as in size?

l Maximus l
10-11-2003, 01:14 AM
Yes, the XBC has already gone down...but, not to diminish this awesome partnership we have with them, but, this event being held THIS MONTH is really going to be impressive. This is, by far, the biggest thing XBA has done...just as we have out done ourselves in the past.

It's basically our way to give back to our members. Damn, I'm going to cry again.... :cry: :D

On a side note: Hey, Koopa...yes, you have been around these parts even 2 months before me! Do you remember a dude named Funionz? :D

FragMaster B
10-11-2003, 01:16 AM
I don't even consider the full Halo2 game huge. ;)

Ahhhhhh!!!! Blasphemy :cuss: :cuss:

God I hope thats like the biggest wink you ever winked.

l Maximus l
10-11-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by FragMaster B

Ahhhhhh!!!! Blasphemy :cuss: :cuss:

God I hope thats like the biggest wink you ever winked.

We all want Halo 2 like no other...we are the Addicts! But, is it Halo 2 coming this month? Hmmm....I'm not sure...could be bigger. Possible? We think so :D

prakeem
10-11-2003, 01:34 AM

We all want Halo 2 like no other...we are the Addicts! But, is it Halo 2 coming this month? Hmmm....I'm not sure...could be bigger. Possible? We think so :D

I'm getting a little confused now. I would speculate a contest being held next month at the earliest. As for bigger than Halo 2.....I'm not the biggest Halo freak out there but If this "surprise" or "huge happening" is Xbox related, I dont see it being bigger than Halo II, among other games.

BTW, it's almost mid October, how 'bout an announcment :wink:

l Maximus l
10-11-2003, 01:53 AM
Oh...it won't need to be announced...it's just going to start happening...and people all around you will be stoked...excited and XBA will be closer than ever! :D

Not saying any specifics about what is going to happen is killing me more than it is killing you guys about not knowing .........yet :D lol

shawns20
10-11-2003, 02:43 AM
Tell us now or I'll sick my goldfish on you and shoot you with my rubberband gun !!! :D http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/2D/12/XBoxXtreeeem/2/1.jpg

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-11-2003, 08:50 AM
C'mon dude just tell us already or start the stoking! Its the weekend and I am all XBOXed up so increase the XBOXevness! (Wow I suck at making up words)

No Fear 23
10-11-2003, 09:32 AM
come on maximus, i'll give u a free 30 pack of your favorite beer if u tell me.:cheers: u cant resist that!

Duke
10-11-2003, 09:55 AM
I know Maximus is a sometimes fan (at least) of the cheap stuff, but I hope his favorite beer isn't available in a 30-pack.

cheedoh
10-11-2003, 10:13 AM
o.0

FragMaster B
10-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I know Maximus is a sometimes fan (at least) of the cheap stuff, but I hope his favorite beer isn't available in a 30-pack.

Maxi's beer is anything but cheap. Check it out.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42492

Duke
10-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by FragMaster B

Maxi's beer is anything but cheap. Check it out.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&amp;threadid=42492

I've seen him sing the praises of the cheap variety too. Too lazy to do a search, but glad to see that he still knows what real beer tastes like :cheers:

No Fear 23
10-11-2003, 11:36 AM

I've seen him sing the praises of the cheap variety too. Too lazy to do a search, but glad to see that he still knows what real beer tastes like :cheers:

theres a 30 pack Guinness Draught i think bc i thought i saw one at some party i went to.

so maxy, a 30 pack Guinness Draught if u tell me the secret!!

Conchord
10-11-2003, 12:09 PM
Colt 45's is the booze for me.

Shadow20002
10-11-2003, 12:25 PM
ok.. so it's coming around the corner ? Maybe just think in these days, when you go to XBA...something just pop up in your eyes and you go WOW !!!! :eek:

Duke
10-11-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23

theres a 30 pack Guinness Draught i think bc i thought i saw one at some party i went to.

so maxy, a 30 pack Guinness Draught if u tell me the secret!!

I'd love to see that. Hell, if you tell me where to get one, I'll tell you the secret.

*disclaimer*

DukeBuckhorn is not to be trusted in anyway. He does not know, nor will ever know the secret. Even when it is announced on XBA, he will be kept in the dark. We just don't like him
edited by Stephen-XBA 10/11/03 10:28am

Shadow20002
10-11-2003, 01:56 PM

I'd love to see that. Hell, if you tell me where to get one, I'll tell you the secret.

*disclaimer*

DukeBuckhorn is not to be trusted in anyway. He does not know, nor will ever know the secret. Even when it is announced on XBA, he will be kept in the dark. We just don't like him
edited by Stephen-XBA 10/11/03 10:28am

hehehe... DukeBuckhorn is out of target....so cruel

FragMaster B
10-11-2003, 02:32 PM

Costco has a 16 pack I think. That's the biggest bundle I've seen. But then, I haven't looked real hard either.

Koopa
10-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Yes, the XBC has already gone down...but, not to diminish this awesome partnership we have with them, but, this event being held THIS MONTH is really going to be impressive. This is, by far, the biggest thing XBA has done...just as we have out done ourselves in the past.

It's basically our way to give back to our members. Damn, I'm going to cry again.... :cry: :D

On a side note: Hey, Koopa...yes, you have been around these parts even 2 months before me! Do you remember a dude named Funionz? :D

yeah!!! funionz was the mann...he really accepted me back when i was purely a gamecube fan...before the release of either gc or xbox.

ahh those were the days

*flashback sequence*

yup.

lol he said he would've made me a mod if i were a few years older:D

i talked to him just the other week on AIM. i think hes more of a PC gamer now...and a little less hardcore of a gamer in general.

his SN is vivalanuge if ya wanna talk to him. hes not on very often, though.

AaronGamer
10-11-2003, 03:52 PM
My guess is you guys are going to be getting a new and better forum?:huh: :huh:

Brevity
10-11-2003, 04:04 PM
Oh...it won't need to be announced...it's just going to start happening...and people all around you will be stoked...excited and XBA will be closer than ever! :D

Not saying any specifics about what is going to happen is killing me more than it is killing you guys about not knowing .........yet :D lol
So do mods get to get in on this? ;)

l Maximus l
10-11-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Brevity

So do mods get to get in on this? ;)

lol...nope.

shawns20
10-11-2003, 05:40 PM
OK... We've established threats, bribery and even beer won't loosen your lips. How about extortion... Yeah, that's it. Anyone have a pic of Maximus with his head in the toilet or something involving farm animals... Anybody ???

Ford Mustang
10-11-2003, 08:33 PM
Damn, what the hell? :eek:

What was in Duke's post that had to be edited by Stephen? :watchout:

CURSE YOU FIENDS!!! TELL US!!! :cuss:

Dark Enemy
10-11-2003, 08:36 PM
I know what it is now:cheers:

Duke
10-11-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002

hehehe... DukeBuckhorn is out of target....so cruel

Was just a joke. Stephen didn't edit my post. If he had it would have been in italics.

l Maximus l
10-11-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Dark Enemy

Sweet! Same here! :D

# 1 Stunner
10-12-2003, 08:10 AM
I know what it is now:cheers: uhm...u no ur gonna tell me right? just dont tell me its a giveaway....i already know that...:watchout:

Acid Snow
10-12-2003, 12:22 PM
I'm lost, time to do home work...

Snake Eyez
10-12-2003, 02:39 PM
I just read this entire thread, and that's a lot of reading. Now it's just time to wait.

Shadow20002
10-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Ahh...feel the pain once again !!! :(

Conchord
10-12-2003, 06:40 PM
I still stick with my theory...

quoted from earlier-

XBA mods are tracing every one of our IPs right now, down to your very home address. In about 3 hours time, one of the mods will bust in your door and have nasty, wet monkey sex with your grandma! Duh!

-end quote

I mean, c'mon! Its so obvious!

:P

Dyslexic Chaos
10-12-2003, 09:33 PM
My new theory is that they are giving away a chance to be a marine in Halo 2. have your face and voice digitally added to the game and such, that would be AWESOME!!!

CarGuy
10-13-2003, 01:38 AM
WTF IS IT!?!?!?! :cuss:

RudedogX
10-13-2003, 12:35 PM
I've known. :yikes:

And yeah, that little edit by stephen was pretty funny from Duke. I like how you had it almost to a tee there except for the italics.:cheers:

Conchord
10-13-2003, 04:35 PM
help! someone host my sig pic!

No Fear 23
10-13-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by xbocks
help! someone host my sig pic!

imagestation.com

go there
uplaod it
come back
put it in ur sig.

l Maximus l
10-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Is there something happening at XBA this month? Ah, man...If so, I completely forgot what it was....hmmmm

:D hehe

DIGITAL
10-13-2003, 11:09 PM
starting drum roll ,an the news is ??????????????????????:huh:

l Maximus l
10-13-2003, 11:13 PM
starting drum roll ,an the news is ??????????????????????:huh:

Keep the drum kickin'...but, not for too much longer...it's very very soon!

Liquid Gears
10-14-2003, 01:11 AM
There's no set date when the news will be posted?

Shadow20002
10-14-2003, 12:05 PM
*use my shadow skills just to ressurect this thread* ;)

mattgame
10-14-2003, 01:19 PM
What if it is everybody here is gonna be beta testers for Halo 2? I'd certainly shat my bloomers.:D

thrAsher
10-14-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
There's no set date when the news will be posted? Not one that's been mentioned. The mods are much happier torturing us about the whole thing. Only HUGE thing to hit XBA this month so far is this bloated thread. :P :D :cry:

Evil, evil moderators! ;) Patience may be a virtue, but some of us (if you ain't noticed) are not all that virtuous.

So guys, I say that if we just let this thread die, and quit bellyaching about when we're gonna get the news, I bet it'll stir these guys into letting the cat outta the bag.

LynxFX
10-14-2003, 02:45 PM
So are we still supposed to wait until the 15th at 5PM EST before we spill the beans?

PapaSKooT
10-14-2003, 03:07 PM
So are we still supposed to wait until the 15th at 5PM EST before we spill the beans?

Man, i wish you guys would gave us some hints...

:D

AloneInTheDark
10-14-2003, 03:10 PM
oh come on!?!? I want to know now, seriously. If it's a giveaway, when is it going to be? Comeon lynx :D

Conchord
10-14-2003, 07:57 PM
If its a stupid giveaway, then Im leaving XBA forever. They said it affects everyone registered at XBA, mods not included...maybe its naked pictures of Lynx's mom...

:) just kiddin

;)not really...:)

BigJosh359
10-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Giveaway, psht. I would quit if we had another.

Ill give yall a hint. Yall know that new game being developed, something called Halo 2?

Well it has nothing to do with that. :D

Yankeez
10-14-2003, 11:38 PM
wow didnt see that one coming :rolleyes:

LynxFX
10-15-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by xbocks
If its a stupid giveaway, then Im leaving XBA forever. They said it affects everyone registered at XBA, mods not included...maybe its naked pictures of Lynx's mom...

Hey man, leave your fantasies out of this.

And stop calling my mom. No means no!

DIGITAL
10-15-2003, 02:07 AM
continues drumroll:huh:

Viper87227
10-15-2003, 12:11 PM

The 15th? Today is the 15th!

*Sucks thumb while waiting for an announcment*

Brevity
10-15-2003, 12:24 PM
http://showcase.netins.net/web/kris/glorya2.gifNot sure but I think all this is about me getting a staff position, and the pot of gold and pixie dust that comes along with it???? ;)http://showcase.netins.net/web/kris/belle.gif

RudedogX
10-15-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
http://showcase.netins.net/web/kris/glorya2.gifNot sure but I think all this is about me getting a staff position, and the pot of gold and pixie dust that comes along with it???? ;)http://showcase.netins.net/web/kris/belle.gif

Errr....I don't even want to know how you know where to find those things man. :watchout: And for some reason, I don't see you becoming an MOD anytime soon.:rofl:

Papke
10-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Inward Singing?:D

Snake Eyez
10-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Well when is this thing going to happen. The drumroll is still going on and the guy's hands are getting tired.

No Fear 23
10-15-2003, 03:22 PM
i want my 5 minutes of my time spent in this thread back!!!:cuss: :cuss:

AaronGamer
10-15-2003, 04:16 PM
it's 5:15pm EST time by me. whats the surprise?:huh: :watchout: :D

Viper87227
10-15-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by AaronGamer
it's 5:15pm EST time by me. whats the surprise?:huh: :watchout: :D

bah....lynx is a dirty rotten lying bastage....LIES! You will never find out because this place reaks of EVIL! I say we spear lynx to the wall and eat his non-existant 1st born child until he tells us everything! YEAH!

LynxFX
10-15-2003, 04:24 PM

Guess we have to wait even longer.

Ahh heck I can't wait any longer.

XBA IS GOING TO

ah I just can't do it. Maybe by my next post...not in this thread.

Xorg
10-15-2003, 04:33 PM

XBA IS GOING TO

where will u tell us?

rpgreligion
10-15-2003, 06:47 PM

XBA IS GOING TO

Filthy lieing bastage of filth that lieeeeeeeeeeees.

Tell us or be fed to Ethel!!!!!!

BigJosh359
10-15-2003, 07:02 PM
This weekend.

Stay Tuned!

Xorg
10-15-2003, 07:04 PM
is this another lie?:huh:

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-15-2003, 07:09 PM
My god! Its lie after lie after lie! I am really getting sick of this! PLEEZ TELL US YOU SAID YOU WOULD! If he lies about that, how do we know he won't lie about what it is?!

l Maximus l
10-15-2003, 07:21 PM
The announcement could be any time between this very moment and this weekend...and, the event will last quite a while. It's going to be nutz around here during that time!

Everyone pumped up! A lot of hugs and kisses of happiness! :D

rpgreligion
10-15-2003, 07:32 PM
Hmm...bigger than ever before. Hmm....A 60 DAY GIVEAWAY. :D

If that's the case...we're going to have to put Josh in a straight jacket before he goes on a killing spree. :cheers:

No Fear 23
10-15-2003, 09:26 PM
This weekend.

Stay Tuned!

u better not be bullchitting us....:cuss:

:D :p

CarGuy
10-15-2003, 09:30 PM
*Checks calendar* Not April 1st.. sweeeet

l Maximus l
10-15-2003, 10:01 PM
You guys are all going to think the staff here is insane :D WHICH WE ARE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-15-2003, 10:19 PM
SO THEN TELL US ALREADY! I AM GOING INSANE ALREADY THINKING ABOUT IT! WAIT! DO WE GET OFFICIAL XBOX ADDICT STRAIGHT JACKETS! THAT WOULD RULE!

l Maximus l
10-15-2003, 10:32 PM
SO THEN TELL US ALREADY! I AM GOING INSANE ALREADY THINKING ABOUT IT! WAIT! DO WE GET OFFICIAL XBOX ADDICT STRAIGHT JACKETS! THAT WOULD RULE!

lol, dude...you may need one! But, then again, most of us Addicts need one when sitting in a room with an XBox :D

Koopa
10-15-2003, 11:56 PM

lol, dude...you may need one! But, then again, most of us Addicts need one when sitting in a room with an XBox :D
hey announce it after 3PM PST if its on thursday or friday, or early in the morning on saturday, or any time sunday..

cuz thats when i'll be home:D

come on

DocHoliday78
10-16-2003, 12:58 AM

Dude calm down. ITs a give a way

l Maximus l
10-16-2003, 01:02 AM

Dude calm down. ITs a give a way

hahaha....wait until you see this thing :D

Viper87227
10-16-2003, 08:10 AM
This is getting out of control :watchout:

RudedogX
10-16-2003, 08:14 AM

hahaha....wait until you see this thing :D
No doubt, I've only heard enough to make me want to salivate. And no, I'm not talking about what I've read here, or heard from other addicts who think they know things. I'm talking about from other sources. All I've gotta say is...hummina, hummina, hummina....I....can't...wait...

Chaotic
10-16-2003, 08:16 AM

No doubt, I've only heard enough to make me want to salivate. And no, I'm not talking about what I've read here, or heard from other addicts who think they know things. I'm talking about from other sources. All I've gotta say is...hummina, hummina, hummina....I....can't...wait...

And im sure your going to do everything to win :o

RudedogX
10-16-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage

And im sure your going to do everything to win :o
Well, it will depend on what it is.:wink:

Casper
10-16-2003, 09:13 AM

Well, it will depend on what it is.:wink:

Dude, stop sending me those PM's....I will succumb to your sick fetishes like Abbobo did

RudedogX
10-16-2003, 09:25 AM

Dude, stop sending me those PM's....I will succumb to your sick fetishes like Abbobo did
:huh: You only wish that I would have actually laid down in that bed don't you?!?:huh:

Casper
10-16-2003, 09:29 AM

:huh: You only wish that I would have actually laid down in that bed don't you?!?:huh:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Dude, that's just nasty, you better hope I'm not the one picking out the winners...cuz I'll be going right past your name :rofl:

mattgame
10-16-2003, 11:16 AM
Listen mods I know you guys have your rules and won't announce this huge event until you can however, I have a serious situation. My dog is trained to play the Xbox. He loves it. I mean you should see his tail wag when he gets a headshot playing Halo. It is so special. Anyway, I took him to the vet and found out he has cancer. The vet gave him 24 hours to live. I am devastated needless to say. If I could give him anything before his time on Earth expires it would be the news of the actual event that is going to take place. I won't tell anyone I promise. My dogs' name is Xrex. Could you please help him?

Duke
10-16-2003, 11:23 AM
Duke doesn not know what is is. He is just a bored drunk who likes to type.

edited by Stephen-XBA 10/16/03 9:25am

SkoalMint
10-16-2003, 11:25 AM

You will succumb to Rude's sick fetishes???

Hmm - Maybe there's more to this E3 story than we were led to believe. :D

Oh and back on topic. Enough suspense already. I'm an old guy and could check out any day now.

RudedogX
10-16-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by SkoalMint

You will succumb to Rude's sick fetishes???

Hmm - Maybe there's more to this E3 story than we were led to believe. :D

As I said...he wishes I had actually laid down!http://www.ddclive.com/html/emoticons/puke.gif

LynxFX
10-16-2003, 01:53 PM
My dogs' name is Xrex. Could you please help him?
May Xrex rest in peace.

RudedogX
10-16-2003, 01:56 PM

May Xrex rest in peace.
:yikes: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Guess Lynx isn't too much of a pet lover! Poor Xrex:cry:

Snake Eyez
10-16-2003, 03:07 PM
A lot of hugs and kisses of happiness! :D

From this quote it is obvious that Rude has been sending you the same PM's that Casper has received. :(

thrAsher
10-16-2003, 03:45 PM

May Xrex rest in peace. :cry: If I had doubts about how evil these guys were before, this statement has erased them altogether.
*makes the sign of the cross and sprinkles holy water about*

LynxFX
10-16-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher

*makes the sign of the cross and sprinkles holy water about*
Ahhhh it burns it burns!!!

http://www.kinopolis.de/filminfo/i/img/devil1.jpg

thrAsher
10-16-2003, 05:04 PM
Thou shalt not toy w/ thy fellow Xbox Addicts, LynxFX!

http://www.lakemercedcoc.org/images/graphic-preacher.jpg

RudedogX
10-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Snake Eyez

From this quote it is obvious that Rude has been sending you the same PM's that Casper has received. :(
http://www.ddclive.com/html/emoticons/stupid.gifhttp://www.ddclive.com/html/emoticons/fart.gif

rpgreligion
10-16-2003, 06:35 PM
Hmm...I seem to remember a conversation in the chat lounge earlier this year.

I believe it was Lynx the filthy liar.

Later this year, people who have spent the most time in the chat lounge will be eligible for a big contest.

Or maybe I'm just crazy, and hallucinate...take your choice.

shawns20
10-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Did I miss anything ?? I was busy watching the Cubs self destruct last night (must be a fans fault). Did the fireworks go off ?? Did the balloon go up ?? Did the dog die yet ??

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce37b3127cce8062e7c638b60000001510

I fear the natives are getting restless sir. :D

Snake Eyez
10-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by shawns20
Did I miss anything ?? I was busy watching the Cubs self destruct last night (must be a fans fault). Did the fireworks go off ?? Did the balloon go up ?? Did the dog die yet ??

Not yet. The rumor is that this weekend will be the time something happens. But then again the mods could be playing with our minds.

Viper87227
10-16-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by rpgreligion
Hmm...I seem to remember a conversation in the chat lounge earlier this year.

I believe it was Lynx the filthy liar.

Later this year, people who have spent the most time in the chat lounge will be eligible for a big contest.

Or maybe I'm just crazy, and hallucinate...take your choice.

I believe i aslo remeber hearing that, but that doesnt mean your not crazy:p

Koopa
10-16-2003, 08:57 PM

woof.

LynxFX
10-16-2003, 09:14 PM
http://www.literary-cat.cwc.net/images/anfield%20mad%202.jpg

MerimacHamwich
10-16-2003, 09:27 PM
Wow, looks like that cat just got "Grabbed by the Ghoulies."

It's more than a pun

Viper87227
10-16-2003, 09:31 PM
Wow, looks like that cat just got &quot;Grabbed by the Ghoulies.&quot;

It's more than a pun

shut up you stupid ass clown bafoon. What they dont know hurts them and helps us :cheers: :D :p ;)

MerimacHamwich
10-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Eh, I told poeple what it was going to be more than 5 pages back. Why should they notice now?

Anyhow. How about a nice picture for you all?
http://www.danheller.com/images/Europe/France/Nice/nice-manhole.jpg

thrAsher
10-16-2003, 09:44 PM

Christ that is priceless. :rofl: Lynx's pic was a great 'touche', also. hahahahahaha......so WTF is it?

:rofl: :huh:

l Maximus l
10-16-2003, 09:45 PM
The bag is starting to open :D

MuffinMan-XBC
10-16-2003, 10:04 PM
0100011101101111011001000010000001101101011110010010000001101000011001010110000101100100001000000110 1000011101010111001001110100011100110010000001110111011010010111010001101000001000000110000100100000 0110110001101111011011100110011100100000011100000110111101110011011101000010000001101100011010010110 1011011001010010000001110100011010000110100101110011001000000110000101101110011001000010000001101110 0110111100100000011000010111000001110000011000010111001001100101011011100111010001111001001000000110 0101011011100110010000101110

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-16-2003, 10:40 PM
Quote:
0100011101101111011001000010000001101101011110010010000001101000011001010110000101100100001000000110
1000011101010111001001110100011100110010000001110111011010010111010001101000001000000110000100100000
0110110001101111011011100110011100100000011100000110111101110011011101000010000001101100011010010110
1011011001010010000001110100011010000110100101110011001000000110000101101110011001000010000001101110
0110111100100000011000010111000001110000011000010111001001100101011011100111010001111001001000000110

Translation: God my head hurts with a long post like this and no apparenty end.

SPARTAN VI
10-16-2003, 11:40 PM

http://www.mycathatesyou.com/images/britney.jpg

Viper87227
10-16-2003, 11:42 PM
The sad truth is that there is no contest. It was all a big lie. A cruel sick joke. I realize it was wrong, and I'd like to apologize to everyone who I have turned into an obsessive freak. May god have mercy on my soul.

How could you? :cry:

l Maximus l
10-17-2003, 12:35 AM
lol@Lynxfx

Dude...that's just cruel!

Okay, dudes...a little reassurance for you guys: Just let me say that "Cat is being let out of the bag" ever so slightly as soon as right now :D

Keep in mind that only a tiny bit has opened...and I mean tiny. Check things out on the site...this is the beginning of an amazing spree!

shawns20
10-17-2003, 01:23 AM

Sir... I feel the men are growing more restless.
Perhaps we should come clean, before something really hidious happens to one of us.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce37b3127cce806d349799f10000001510

l Maximus l
10-17-2003, 01:31 AM

Sir... I feel the men are growing more restless.
Perhaps we should come clean, before something really hidious happens to one of us.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce37b3127cce806d349799f10000001510

:rofl:

Lynx got Pwned!

LynxFX
10-17-2003, 02:04 AM
http://www.lynxfx.com/xba/beware.jpg
muhahahahah :D

l Maximus l
10-17-2003, 02:13 AM

lol, dude...you apparently have a lot of time :D hehe...that was pretty good

LynxFX
10-17-2003, 02:34 AM
That's because:
http://www.lynxfx.com/xba/puppet.jpg

shawns20
10-17-2003, 02:37 AM

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce36b3127cce806e86e2e1bd0000001610

LynxFX
10-17-2003, 02:43 AM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce36b3127cce806e82b360de0000001610

http://www.lynxfx.com/xba/learn.jpg

sinfulgothic
10-17-2003, 02:53 AM
there is no "big secret" this guy just wants to keep the hits to this site up by enticing speculation that is 5 pages long and growing with absolutely zero substance.

LynxFX
10-17-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by sinfulgothic
there is no &quot;big secret&quot; this guy just wants to keep the hits to this site up by enticing speculation that is 5 pages long and growing with absolutely zero substance.
Silence him!!
http://www.groomerschoice.com/images/img_muzzles_pro-guard-soft.jpg

shawns20
10-17-2003, 03:01 AM

Sir... Do you really think a sign will keep them... Uh, what's that...
CHARLIE'S IN THE WIRE... CHARLIE'S IN THE WIRE !!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce37b3127cce806d33a8d9550000001510

shawns20
10-17-2003, 03:16 AM
Hey Lynx... How about overnighting me that copy of Crimson Skies you guys got to review so I can play it over the weekend... PLEEEEEEEEEEASE !!! Don't make me beg... because I WILL !!!
I'll be your friend forever !!!

Will ya, Will ya, Huh ???
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce37b3127cce806d3396d96b0000001510

Great review by the way, luv your site. :hail:

mattgame
10-17-2003, 08:45 AM
Time is running out on my beloved pooch. Don't let is existence be in vain. Please let me know what the deal is going to be. PM me you know the address.;)

RudedogX
10-17-2003, 08:48 AM
You know they released one of the announcements yesterday...right?:watchout:

No Fear 23
10-17-2003, 03:15 PM
lol@Lynxfx

Dude...that's just cruel!

Okay, dudes...a little reassurance for you guys: Just let me say that &quot;Cat is being let out of the bag&quot; ever so slightly as soon as right now :D

Keep in mind that only a tiny bit has opened...and I mean tiny. Check things out on the site...this is the beginning of an amazing spree!

ahh, so ur releasing games early when they are not supposed to??

which is why ur having a 5 day giveaway for the game of grabed by the ghoulies.

i mean, its cool. we had giveaways before but this is not something "big" like u described it earlier. i just hope its something other than the giveaways.

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-17-2003, 03:21 PM
Its just 5 copies? Big deal! That means my chances of winning are slim to none even though i LOVE rare games and I know all bout them! Man if thats all then that was a mean trick :cry:

LynxFX
10-17-2003, 03:27 PM
Umm, you guys did actually read the news post by Josh before posting right? If you haven't, then I highly suggest you do before getting all mopey on us. :)

No Fear 23
10-17-2003, 03:31 PM
Umm, you guys did actually read the news post by Josh before posting right? If you haven't, then I highly suggest you do before getting all mopey on us. :)

yea i know, josh said that it wasnt the big prize. :D

LynxFX
10-17-2003, 03:44 PM
Ok, just checking. I don't think a lot of people realize that. :)

MerimacHamwich
10-17-2003, 03:52 PM
Darn, can't pull one over on anybody these days.

BunnyRabbit
10-18-2003, 12:34 AM
I'll give you guys a clue:

The HUGE thing that is happening at XBA involves the members...

Next clue: The entire premise of this HUGE thing is exactly opposite of the three letters: TXB.

The opposite of X is C

The opposite of T is maybe O

The opposite of B is like Y

So...we are merging with COY!.... God you guys are so stupid...Josh said it him self.. could have C(hat) O(r) one of (man)Y
other threads... maybe not in that order at all...But yep it was said in plain nothing..

WHAT IS IT?!

Se7en
10-18-2003, 04:44 AM
So impatient everyone. Damn.

I think it'd be classic if there was no giveaway, and this whole farce was just an excuse for people to post pictures of kittens.

DocHoliday78
10-18-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Se7en
So impatient everyone. Damn.

I think it'd be classic if there was no giveaway, and this whole farce was just an excuse for people to post pictures of kittens.

Shud up, you alteast one a damn game. I still think it was rigged. Lucky *******:p

No Fear 23
10-18-2003, 09:52 AM

Shud up, you alteast one a damn game. I still think it was rigged. Lucky *******:p

yea i think it was rigged. as soon as josh took off the mute code, the answear was answeared within 1 second.:cuss:

hiter101
10-18-2003, 10:52 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! wat is it already? :cry:

BigJosh359
10-18-2003, 12:46 PM
Well, bad news, the announcement has been pushed back till October 21st. We got this Giveaway going now, dont want to smother it with the BIG ASS announcement.

Oct 21st.

Xbox Owner
10-18-2003, 01:26 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon13.gif

l Maximus l
10-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Patience gentlemen...it'll take atleast this weekend just to organize all of this stuff!!! :D

mattgame
10-18-2003, 02:14 PM
Please have mercy on our impatient souls.:cry:

shawns20
10-18-2003, 02:43 PM
OK... We've taken care of your little friend. Now spill it... or you're next !!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce39b3127cce801df3ffce570000001510

LynxFX
10-18-2003, 03:50 PM
Oh we can drag this out a looooong time. :D
http://www.jereva.com/kittens/longcat2.jpg

l Maximus l
10-18-2003, 04:29 PM
OK... We've taken care of your little friend. Now spill it... or you're next !!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce39b3127cce801df3ffce570000001510

lol...

Noooooooo! Not Jerry!!!! :D

Shadow20002
10-18-2003, 04:52 PM
Well, the BIG annoucement should be really BIG or.....:watchout:

l Maximus l
10-18-2003, 04:55 PM
Well, the BIG annoucement should be really BIG or.....:watchout:

It's going to be huge...it's the biggest thing XBA has done to date. I think we'll be hard pressed to out do ourselves every time with events like this one...but, anything is possible :D

hiter101
10-18-2003, 05:04 PM
I KNOW THE ANNOUNCMENT I KNOW IT!

umm...umm.......um.......................NO I DONT KNOW SPILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss:

AaronGamer
10-18-2003, 05:05 PM

It's going to be huge...it's the biggest thing XBA has done to date. I think we'll be hard pressed to out do ourselves every time with events like this one...but, anything is possible :D

hmmm.... any event eh? could it be a Halo 2 Beta Lan party:watchout: :D :watchout: :D

l Maximus l
10-18-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by AaronGamer

hmmm.... any event eh? could it be a Halo 2 Beta Lan party:watchout: :D :watchout: :D

I'll give you guys a clue: It has nothing to do with Halo 2. It's totally different than what you guys are thinking...it's much better. And besides, let's be realistic about the Halo 2 idea...lol...the game isn't even finished yet! :D

AaronGamer
10-18-2003, 05:10 PM

I'll give you guys a clue: It has nothing to do with Halo 2. It's totally different than what you guys are thinking...it's much better. And besides, let's be realistic about the Halo 2 idea...lol...the game isn't even finished yet! :D

does it have anything to do with a giveaway?:huh:

MerimacHamwich
10-18-2003, 05:19 PM
*Rubs temples on forehead*
Nothing...
*Smacks frontal lobe*
I've got it!
A trip to E3.

JJaX
10-18-2003, 05:29 PM
Can someone PM me a few days before the give away. I dont want to miss this one....:p

RudedogX
10-18-2003, 06:49 PM
I've said it a couple of times...I know what it is thanks to torturing a few XBA moderators...and I am definetly shooting to win this. http://www.ddclive.com/html/emoticons/101.gif

prakeem
10-18-2003, 06:51 PM
*Rubs temples on forehead*
Nothing...
*Smacks frontal lobe*
I've got it!
A trip to E3.

That would save me about $1000!!!

LynxFX
10-18-2003, 06:51 PM
The reveal!!! (http://www.bloodyfingermail.com/message.php?id=320293)

Se7en
10-18-2003, 06:56 PM
Now post those cat pics!

RudedogX
10-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by prakeem

That would save me about $1000!!!
I'm guessing that's be without being press...:watchout: It's cheaper but it can still run 500-1000 for the trip and stay itself.

No Fear 23
10-18-2003, 09:44 PM
HOMER MAAAAAD, HOMER MUST DESTROOY, HOMEER WANT ANSWER, HOMER MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

lol maximus, nice mad homer sig.

DIGITAL
10-18-2003, 09:50 PM
i cant wait for the 21st:D

shawns20
10-18-2003, 11:13 PM
"FOR THE COMMUNITY !!!!"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce39b3127cce801a054fae490000001510

LynxFX
10-18-2003, 11:33 PM
http://www.lynxfx.com/xba/catattack.jpg

shawns20
10-19-2003, 12:07 AM
For the last time doc... A giant cat flipped our car over and tried to eat it. Are you sure they're both broken ??

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce39b3127cce801b9268cef10000001510

thatroger
10-19-2003, 08:24 PM
I'm going to guess a trip to Microsoft Xbox's headquarters and a tour to go with it.

Ugunnalose
10-19-2003, 08:41 PM
u guys are merging with teamxbox

BigJosh359
10-19-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by duschbag
u guys are merging with teamxbox

Ill confirm this, WE SURE AS HELL ARE NOT MERGING WITH TXB. :)

Ugunnalose
10-19-2003, 08:46 PM
it better be tight

l Maximus l
10-19-2003, 10:41 PM
The reveal!!! (http://www.bloodyfingermail.com/message.php?id=320293)

lol...but, so untrue :D

hiter101
10-19-2003, 10:43 PM

lol...but, so untrue :D

so it is a contest? :huh:

l Maximus l
10-19-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by hiter101

so it is a contest? :huh:

This is too big to be a 'contest'...it's more like an event :D

hiter101
10-19-2003, 10:47 PM

This is too big to be a 'contest'...it's more like an event :D

xba is gunna hold its own e3 live event and give everyone free games? :cheers:

MerimacHamwich
10-20-2003, 01:24 AM
http://www.bloodyfingermail.com/message.php?id=321874

I love Clone High.

RudedogX
10-20-2003, 09:26 AM
Uh oh...I believe Lynx has gotten the best of Shawns20 here, and it ain't a pretty site!:yikes:

http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/badkittenbeercigs.jpg

Beowulf-XBC
10-20-2003, 09:27 AM
are you hosting someone's forums?

Casper
10-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Beowulf-XBC
are you hosting someone's forums?

Why would we want to do that? :confused:

Shadow20002
10-20-2003, 11:40 AM
I'ts gonna come tomorrow.....no more pain !!! ;) :cool: :p

RudedogX
10-20-2003, 11:41 AM
Don't be so sure it's not just another tease:watchout:

mattgame
10-20-2003, 11:44 AM

Who cares anymore, if it isn't Halo2 for free, tomorrow, it will be a let down. Anyway, congrats on your win.

Casper
10-20-2003, 01:12 PM

Who cares anymore, if it isn't Halo2 for free, tomorrow, it will be a let down. Anyway, congrats on your win.

Trust me, it will NOT be a letdown, that's for dam sure....when we say Big Ass, we're not just talkin about Maxy's Greatest Adventures :D

mattgame
10-20-2003, 01:34 PM

Trust me, it will NOT be a letdown, that's for dam sure....when we say Big Ass, we're not just talkin about Maxy's Greatest Adventures :D

Then for all that is holy tell us!!! Please I can't stand it anymore, it's too much waiting, I'm an xbox addict for Gods' sake. Get it, I'm addicted to this damn thing I need counseling. I need to know ASAP. :cuss:

BigJosh359
10-20-2003, 01:46 PM

Then for all that is holy tell us!!! Please I can't stand it anymore, it's too much waiting, I'm an xbox addict for Gods' sake. Get it, I'm addicted to this damn thing I need counseling. I need to know ASAP. :cuss:

ANother day or two, yall waited this long, yall can wait a bit longer. :p

Shadow20002
10-20-2003, 02:06 PM
Why just make us pump up ? Aonnounce it in surprise. :)

Papke
10-20-2003, 02:07 PM
If it is in fact a giveaway, then I will be let down. No matter what the prize is, I know I don't stand a chance of winning.

But I'm still a little anxious to find out... :D :D

Warchant
10-20-2003, 02:09 PM
could this have anything to do with XBC?

seeing as the XBC forums are moving over here?

LynxFX
10-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap...

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Loge/4844/Killian_Roobrk.jpg

pimpineezhoes
10-20-2003, 04:27 PM
I have a good guess...... Is Filthy coming back?

-HNIC

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Ok guys. I got to a stupid catholic school. Now I have been waiting forever for this THING! And on monday 10/27, I gotta go live in CAMDEN, NJ in a ghetto house until halloween afternoon and build stuff for crackheads. PLEEZ! ANNONCE NOW SO I CAN GET WHATEVER THIS IS AND NOT MISS IT CAUSE I AM IN THE GHETTO! I BEEN WAITING SO LONG PLEEZ! YOU GUYS CAN'T BE THAT CRUEL! If you dont believe me go to www.hermits.com its on that site somewhere its called sophmore retreat.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I MIGHT GET STABBED BY A CRACKHEAD LEMME HAVE SOMETHING B4 I DO!

LTM360
10-20-2003, 04:43 PM
So.... is this BIG EVENT worth missing school tommorrow? :D

Xorg
10-20-2003, 05:38 PM
Ok guys. I got to a stupid catholic school. Now I have been waiting forever for this THING! And on monday 10/27, I gotta go live in CAMDEN, NJ in a ghetto house until halloween afternoon and build stuff for crackheads. PLEEZ! ANNONCE NOW SO I CAN GET WHATEVER THIS IS AND NOT MISS IT CAUSE I AM IN THE GHETTO! I BEEN WAITING SO LONG PLEEZ! YOU GUYS CAN'T BE THAT CRUEL! If you dont believe me go to www.hermits.com its on that site somewhere its called sophmore retreat.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I MIGHT GET STABBED BY A CRACKHEAD LEMME HAVE SOMETHING B4 I DO!

LOL, my friend went to Camden last week and he told me that his stepdad told him to walk around pretending he had a gun under his coat so he wouldnt be jumped

No Fear 23
10-20-2003, 07:13 PM
pack some heat.

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-20-2003, 07:20 PM
yeah i will be with a bucnha losers painting over stuff. O crap i just member last year they almost got beat cause they painted over gang graffitti and the next morning they went back and there was death threats on the walls :-/ TELL IT NOW B4 I GET KILLED!!! TELLLLLL!!! GIMMMEEEE!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Snake Eyez
10-20-2003, 09:11 PM
I think I will sue XBA for causing mental stress and emotional damage. I'll drop the lawsuit if a mod tells me what the big surprise is.

Shadow20002
10-20-2003, 09:23 PM
Patient is the key of success. ;)

Only 2 hours and it's pop out.

GrggThGrmmRpr
10-20-2003, 09:56 PM
I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER HOUR! THEY'RE LYING AGAIN!!! LIES!!!

BigJosh359
10-20-2003, 09:58 PM
No one said what time this was going to be announced.

Patients.

We might even delay another day just to be EVIL!!!!!!!

shawns20
10-20-2003, 10:04 PM
OK... That's it, enough is enough. Hey Lynx... Come clean, or I'm going to show them the picture of you at the club last weekend. You've got 1 hour and don't think I won't do it.

Open in 1 hour if no info is forthcoming (no sooner) (http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce01b3127cce8026862233660000001610)

:yikes:

hiter101
10-20-2003, 11:01 PM
OK... That's it, enough is enough. Hey Lynx... Come clean, or I'm going to show them the picture of you at the club last weekend. You've got 1 hour and don't think I won't do it.

Open in 1 hour if no info is forthcoming (no sooner) (http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce01b3127cce8026862233660000001610)

:yikes:

:rofl:

im not surprised

hiter101
10-20-2003, 11:21 PM
12:21 Am EST!

IM GUNNA GO START STREAKING IN THE STREETS OF BROOKLYN UNLESS U GUYS GIVE UP THE INFO AND I PROMISE U IT WILL NOT BE A PRETTY SITE! :cheers:

Shadow20002
10-20-2003, 11:57 PM

Patients.

We might even delay another day just to be EVIL!!!!!!!

Evil huh ? I'm patient. :p

l Maximus l
10-21-2003, 12:16 AM

Patients.

Patients? Is someone sick? :rofl:

I usually just say to have patience :D

Koopa
10-21-2003, 12:34 AM

Patients? Is someone sick? :rofl:

I usually just say to have patience :D

aw this delay makes me sad..

...at least i have these lovely bacon strips to enjoy!

*bacon strips blow up*

why'd the cancel Clone High on MTV, anyway?:cuss:

JJaX
10-21-2003, 12:42 AM

why'd the cancel Clone High on MTV, anyway?:cuss:

You liked that garbage. I saw it on TV and gave it a try. I wanted to beat the hell out of something 2 minutes into it.

l Maximus l
10-21-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

You liked that garbage. I saw it on TV and gave it a try. I wanted to beat the hell out of something 2 minutes into it.

I'd like to beat the hell out of the dancing boner that is your siggy :p

X-Fan
10-21-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by hiter101
12:21 Am EST!

IM GUNNA GO START STREAKING IN THE STREETS OF BROOKLYN UNLESS U GUYS GIVE UP THE INFO AND I PROMISE U IT WILL NOT BE A PRETTY SITE! :cheers:
YAY!!!WE ARE ALL GOING STREAKING!!!!YEAH WE ARE ALL STREAKING!!!WE ARE GOING INTO THE QUAD THROUGH THE GYMNASIUM!!!YEAH WE ARE STREAKING!!!

Evil_Icon
10-21-2003, 04:34 AM
I'm from XBC.
JJax your sig has me roflmao.Wtf is that by the way?
Hilarious if ya ask me...:p

Rhyze XUG
10-21-2003, 07:40 AM
Rhyze XUG

JK! :D

Chaotic
10-21-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Evil_Icon
I'm from XBC.
JJax your sig has me roflmao.Wtf is that by the way?
Hilarious if ya ask me...:p

Don't mind teh ghey jjax, that's his pet llama named "wicky stick"

CarGuy
10-21-2003, 09:05 AM
Where's it going to be announced? Front page? This thread?