PDA

View Full Version : hi ! long time no see :) platforms..

odpr
10-05-2003, 08:25 AM
h hi!
Long time no see this site, since I bought my xbox ,and played, plus a lot of thing things to do ,made me to this situation when I am not here for a year or so...

so what is new? is there new titles that every body is waiting for like splinter cell when I was here ?
what about new platform game?

bye
o

l Maximus l
10-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Good to see you back, odpr...well, a hugely anticipated title would be Rainbow Six: 3, which also happens to be a Tom Clancy title by Ubi Soft :D

From what I have seen around here, that seems to be the most anticipated at the moment...atleast for an upcoming release. Don't get me wrong, there are several others, but, not quite as anticipated as this one...close, though.

Good platformers? Dude! Have you checked out Voodoo Vince!? lol, that game is off the hizzle fa shizzle!!

Variation-XBA
10-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
From what I have seen around here, that seems to be the most anticipated at the moment...atleast for an upcoming release.

For upcomming yea...

But Gaiden, Fable, and Halo2 are the most people seem to ask about at work..

DocHoliday78
10-05-2003, 08:58 PM
And BC, dont forget that one.

AlBoogy
10-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Yeah man, everyone is looking forward to that new Spongebob game. I hear there may be Live capabilities. Supposably one lucky person on live gets to be SB and everyone else gets to be jellyfish.

l Maximus l
10-06-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Variation

For upcomming yea...

But Gaiden, Fable, and Halo2 are the most people seem to ask about at work..

I'm sure glad that I clarified myself :D