PDA

View Full Version : bunch of questions

Madhattr
10-05-2003, 06:23 PM
how come this site has more info on xbox games then xbox.com? and how come xbox releases endless damn sports games and almost no decent rpgs? where are the trailers of games on this site? what kinda retard decides to make a starsky and hutch game? or a barbie game for that matter. and can someone tell me the difference in mechanical makeup of xbox compared to playstation? i searched the web but couldnt find a comparison, i know xbox far outpaces ****ty ps but id like to know specs :D

Variation-XBA
10-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Madhattr
what kinda retard decides to make a starsky and hutch game?

Have you even tried it? Its actually quite fun with a steering wheel and lightgun...

XIX_XboX
10-05-2003, 08:24 PM
Im guessing that xbox.com is more of a advertisement site then description. And this one goes into more detail. And about the More sports games . Of course theres gonna be more sports games ncaa,pro,hitz theres alot of them and people enjoy sports games with there friends because most decent rpgs games are single player unless you can get on net with them. And Rpgs are gonna take alot more time because they have more to design then most sports game. Have you seen fable? thats gonna be the best rpg for a long time.