PDA

View Full Version : two Xbox' on same network.

pimpineezhoes
10-06-2003, 09:40 AM
My roomate just got an Xbox but no games. He loves Halo. I know if he gets Halo we can both play on XbConnect together and we can play system link against each other non online but is there anything else we can do? Share files?

PapaSKooT
10-06-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by pimpineezhoes
My roomate just got an Xbox but no games. He loves Halo. I know if he gets Halo we can both play on XbConnect together and we can play system link against each other non online but is there anything else we can do? Share files?

nope :)

l Maximus l
10-07-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by PapaShaddix

nope :)

I guess that clears everything up :D

But, I would like to add that the XBox Music Maker will allow you to do a lot of things from your PC to your XBox including feeding MP3 and WAV audio files to your XBox hardrive. There is also a lyric stripping technology so you can take out the vocals out of your favorite songs and only hear the music. Also, you can transfer photos and streaming video to your XBox hard-drive...put on a slide show...and there is a feature where you can have 2D and 3D effects going on while listening to music. All this and it's a Karaoke machine, if you're into that (yes, it comes with a mic)