PDA

View Full Version : The Sands of Time Xbox Preview

Shadow20002
10-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Being a big fan of the original side scrolling Prince of Persia I was letdown when the updated version Prince of Persia 3D was released. After this, I wasn't expecting too much from the latest installment Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, though I had seen screenshots of the game that made me curious to see if they had fixed everything that was horribly wrong in PoP3D.

Source@ (http://www.ownt.com/xbox/previews/2003/prince_of_persia/prince_of_persia.shtm)

Hellsing
10-06-2003, 12:30 PM
this game is right up there with halo 2 and fable on my must have list. I played through the demo on the OXM disk at least 5 times and havent gotten tired of it yet. the gameplay was easy to get used to and the puzzles were challenging enough to make you have to give it a couple tries to get it right. The combat was amazing. All the moves were so flashy and the animation was PERFECT. this game is shaping up to be a classic and i cant wait for it to come out.

The.Prophet
10-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Yeah, just played this on the demo disc. 1 word "AMAZING". The graphics are truly spectacular and the demo left me thristy for more.

The.Prophet

mattgame
10-07-2003, 12:58 PM
I played this game on the demo. Oh joy, my Christmas list just got longer. This is gonna be a helluva year for gamers. Especially, Xbox gamers. :)